Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Do Nothing Congress: Its McConnell and the Republicans

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Don't believe their lies. We are stronger together. When we are stronger together we are stronger than them. When we are united they cannot win.
    For once you say something smart but as usual it's just empty words when you say it because you don't practice what you preach.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Can you guess what the original point of my posting this is?
    To express your butthurt?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Don't believe their lies. We are stronger together. When we are stronger together we are stronger than them. When we are united they cannot win.
    Pretty sure Shillary said this. Right before Trump and America won.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Throw the lying snowflake selfish fool crook out and lets get back to work to really make America great again.

    https://www.vox.com/2019/11/29/20977...emocrats-trump



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yeah, no. You are more than welcome to refute the facts outlined the article but thats a secondary point.

    Can you guess what the original point of my posting this is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You're still missing the point.

    Trump lied about Democrats in Congress.

    Look at yourself and Tgo, and every other rapid Trump cultist who refuse to believe reality and instead cling to the lies of the false leader as sacred.


    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm not your enemy. The liar in chief and his puppets are deceiving you and half the country into thinking your fellow Americans are your enemy and its just not true. There is nothing further from the truth. We have to stick together. They don't want you to believe science, they don't want you to believe higher education, they don't want you to believe journalists, they don't want you to believe anyone but them, and they are lying to you and using you to consolidate their wealth and power. You are nothing to them, we are nothing to them, but pawns to control, and you are playing into their hands by believing their lies and viewing your fellow citizens as the enemy.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Don't believe their lies. We are stronger together. When we are stronger together we are stronger than them. When we are united they cannot win.
    There is literally not a single group of people that adds you to it that is stronger.

    Stop being a fucking sock puppet.

    Go read Vox some more you fucking retard.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #26

    Default

    There are about 6500 "migrant" kids currently in federal custody and according to Democrats such as Back and Seran this proves Trump is a cruel tyrant who loves to tear families apart.

    Remember last week when the news whined about Trump because of the UN study that said there were so many kids in US custody but then deleted the story when it turns out the report was from 2015? Yeah, over 100,000 kids were detained in federal custody in a single year under Obama.

    6500 under Trump, over 100k under Obama, but Trump is the evil dictator who hates children!

    Your party is a joke, Back.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Speaking of you being useless, Back, a Muslim in France murdered a Jewish woman in an Antisemitic fit of rage. He most likely won't stand trial for this murder/hate crime because the prosecution says he was "too high" on marijuana at the time and can't be held responsible for his actions.
    Looks like this Islamic murderer gets away with his murderous hate crime because of his cannabis use. Yup, this piece of shit, who admitted to breaking into her home, seeing her Torah then feeling "persecuted" because of the Torah he saw BECAUSE HE BROKE INTO HER HOME, then admitted to beating her and throwing her out of a window while reciting verses from the Quran, will get away with it completely because he supposedly had a "psychotic episode" due to smoking cannabis.

    But you don't care about that Jewish lady do you, Back? You can't bash Islamic terrorism because you're deathly afraid of being called an Islamophobe and being kicked out of your exclusive club filled with degenerates like you. So you'll claim the world is now a different place and it's those evil white supremacists who are the real problem because Clinton and every current Democratic presidential candidate told you to worry about that. You are more than useless, you are dangerous. At least a useless person just sits around all day and does nothing and doesn't hurt anyone, but your actions actively hurt people because you vote for this shit to happen while repeating "Orange Man Bad!" like a good trained monkey because you think you're a white savior.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like this Islamic murderer gets away with his murderous hate crime because of his cannabis use. Yup, this piece of shit, who admitted to breaking into her home, seeing her Torah then feeling "persecuted" because of the Torah he saw BECAUSE HE BROKE INTO HER HOME, then admitted to beating her and throwing her out of a window while reciting verses from the Quran, will get away with it completely because he supposedly had a "psychotic episode" due to smoking cannabis.

    But you don't care about that Jewish lady do you, Back? You can't bash Islamic terrorism because you're deathly afraid of being called an Islamophobe and being kicked out of your exclusive club filled with degenerates like you. So you'll claim the world is now a different place and it's those evil white supremacists who are the real problem because Clinton and every current Democratic presidential candidate told you to worry about that. You are more than useless, you are dangerous. At least a useless person just sits around all day and does nothing and doesn't hurt anyone, but your actions actively hurt people because you vote for this shit to happen while repeating "Orange Man Bad!" like a good trained monkey because you think you're a white savior.
    Strawman after strawman. When confronted with the truth that Trump has lied about "do nothing democrats" you deflect and turn to grasping at anything you can to perpetuate the myth that your worst enemy is your fellow American. Trump does not deserve your obedience. You should not give him your obedience. You deserve his. We deserve his obedience. He is elected by us and is paid with and spends our tax dollars so he owes us his obedience.

    Unfortunately his only obedience is to himself. His ego is too fragile to handle things like a man with confidence. He nurses his fragile ego with money and power that you are too willing to give him. He does not give a fuck about you, anyone else, or anything else but himself. So he lies to manipulate you into believing he will save you.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    See Back, I take a different tack on it. I know the House doesn't do much worth shit, I know the Senate blocks a metric fuck ton of their retardation from ever seeing the light of day. I know that they both work to get less and less done. I also know that America is safer when less comes out of congress since in the past 20 years they have gone to hell in a hand basket with the meaningless virtue signaling, the free stuff for whatever and the idiotic and ineffective firearms restrictions and all the rest. Courts pretty much ignore the laws anyway because of "muh feels" and our previous President made a mockery of following the law with the fraudulent investigations, the DACA order to ignore the law and so many other things that it wasn't even funny. So we have a dysfunctional government and that is safer for Americans in regards to a lot of domestic policy.

    I agree, we should vote a lot of them out. Every Leftist crybully with a virtue signaling SJW agenda, every Antifa supporter, every defender of Hillary's crimes and Bills sexual predations, every never Trumper who votes like a Leftist in order to virtue signal just enough to avoid the media lens and finally, every piece of shit out there that wants to incite, excuse or enable illegals to come in and stay. They all need to go because they are failing their oaths of office on our dime.

    Too bad term limits don't apply but then again there are terrible side effects from those as well. Also, too bad we can't have a national voter ID to keep foreign governments from swaying our elections.

    You are barking up the wrong osage orange tree and it's stabbing you in your mangyna.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Strawman after strawman. When confronted with the truth that Trump has lied about "do nothing democrats" you deflect and turn to grasping at anything you can to perpetuate the myth that your worst enemy is your fellow American. Trump does not deserve your obedience. You should not give him your obedience. You deserve his. We deserve his obedience. He is elected by us and is paid with and spends our tax dollars so he owes us his obedience.

    Unfortunately his only obedience is to himself. His ego is too fragile to handle things like a man with confidence. He nurses his fragile ego with money and power that you are too willing to give him. He does not give a fuck about you, anyone else, or anything else but himself. So he lies to manipulate you into believing he will save you.
    Oh come on, Back, if this had been a white supremacist literally getting away with murdering a Jewish woman you would be screaming "white supremacy is bad!" at the top of your lungs.

    But it's a black Muslim literally getting away with murdering a Jewish woman so you bury your head so far into the sand you wound up in China.

    Keep on being a retard, retard.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •