Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m beginning to suspect mental illness...

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I doubt Wyrom is in charge of where money goes.
    The GMs choose what projects they want to do, they aren’t directed by Wyrom to do specific things. However, they get a bigger cut of profits depending upon what projects they worked on and if it made money. Thherefore, the word on the vine is that most GMs opt to do Fests and pay events or pay things. GM Retser for example has worked on nothing but RL dollar things from Reim to half the toys at Duskruin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    The GMs choose what projects they want to do, they aren’t directed by Wyrom to do specific things. However, they get a bigger cut of profits depending upon what projects they worked on and if it made money. Thherefore, the word on the vine is that most GMs opt to do Fests and pay events or pay things. GM Retser for example has worked on nothing but RL dollar things from Reim to half the toys at Duskruin.

Wrong.

I'm not going to think about all his contributions but I'll throw you a playershops. That is worth 100 of anything associated with pay fests.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    They can pick their projects, sure, but they can't just say "oh I'm not going to do this pay event that corporate told us to run". They still have requirements. Wyrom also likely has nothing to do with how much people get paid. He probably has nothing to do with potential bonuses.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

And keep in mind wyrom is thought to be paid only 50k + bonus.

Bad leadership in companies or organization is caused by many reasons and of em is poor salaries.

Still, I'm playing along the crap SIMU is creating. The day they stop p2w, people will still buy silvers. Players selling for cash in this game is part of it, like it or not.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

5. Default

50k plus bonus is not a bad salary in big parts of the country, and Simutronics is based in the Midwest's trashcan. I don't know where Mario lives specifically but that's probably a healthy salary unless he lives on the nicer parts of the coast or in a city.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    50k plus bonus is not a bad salary in big parts of the country, and Simutronics is based in the Midwest's trashcan. I don't know where Mario lives specifically but that's probably a healthy salary unless he lives on the nicer parts of the coast or in a city.
    I don't care where you live. 50K salary is pewp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    50k plus bonus is what a Domino’s store manager makes like to a tee from where I used to live (Illinois). If Mario lives in “Fly over country” he should be fine. I’d wager his bonus is 5% of net, which probably turns out to be another 25~30k as long as the 2 Dusks and Ebon are relatively successful.

I’m actually more concerned about Mario’s weight (being very serious here). He spends 80 hours+ a week on Gemstone during Fests (which are going on half the time), he needs to control his eating and get on some basic exercise regime (walking by itself is great, simple calisthenics like pushups or rows are enough for maintaining muscle tone). Sounding like my BF now lol.

LOL

It's the everyday challenges for most people working with their brain rather than physical bro.

There's lot of such people in gemstone and some even work from home. You just need discipline.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    LOL

It's the everyday challenges for most people working with their brain rather than physical bro.

There's lot of such people in gemstone and some even work from home. You just need discipline.
    Yeah, I agree. But sometimes it takes even more discipline to go to the gym or not eat that chocolate cake, especially with a extremely sedentary job like being PM of a computer game.

No, he's not exceptional. There's tons of coders playing gemstone or PM (peam is one) or BA (such as I) or whatever.

Stop being a fanboy