Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 128

Thread: Impeach Trump

  1. #21

    Default

    Even Fox News admits that Mueller's investigation's results directly contradict Trump Administration's view on obstruction of justice.



    So what does that say about the posters here? They can't admit they were wrong, they still adamantly hold to their belief that Trump Can Do No Wrong and Mueller cleared Trump of wrongdoing, despite Mueller's report AND Mueller's public statements before he resigned.

    The posters here are off the deep end, now just relegated to alt-right brainwashed cretins. Impeachment is coming after Mueller's statement.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Even Fox News admits that Mueller's investigation's results directly contradict Trump Administration's view on obstruction of justice.



    So what does that say about the posters here? They can't admit they were wrong, they still adamantly hold to their belief that Trump Can Do No Wrong and Mueller cleared Trump of wrongdoing, despite Mueller's report AND Mueller's public statements before he resigned.

    The posters here are off the deep end, now just relegated to alt-right brainwashed cretins. Impeachment is coming after Mueller's statement.
    Wait I thought Fox News was fake news and can't be trusted? Are they trustworthy today because their most left leaning anchor said something you agree with?

    Impeachment is coming after Mueller's statement.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-30-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #23

    Default

    Nevermind Methais' opinion on Trump's impeachment, or Mueller's statement. He's here to score some more "owned lib" points. Take those to the bank in 2020 for John Bolton's platform run on "complete annihilation of Iran".

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Impeachment is coming after Mueller's statement.
    Do you know what Impeachment entails? Explain the process to us.

    Then neck yourself because you're dumber than Briarfox, who actually was right in a political thread for once.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you know what Impeachment entails? Explain the process to us.

    Then neck yourself because you're dumber than Briarfox, who actually was right in a political thread for once.
    Well if I remember correctly, it's an entire nation of conservative snowflakes getting triggered that the president got his dick sucked to start the process.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Sure is. Impeachment is a political tool. Removing him from office would require more than what's out there, but there sure is plenty of evidence to start the process if they wanted to.
    It's political.. so you don't actually need evidence. Just "ZOMG I STILL HATE ORANGE MAN!!!" has been enough since 2016 to investigate him....

    As for those on insider trading, I'm not familiar with what they've done. I'd agree with an investigation into them too. I personally view that the same as giving kickbacks to your own business.
    The information is out there if you really cared. And they are just the tip of the shitberg.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Well if I remember correctly, it's an entire nation of conservative snowflakes getting triggered that the president got his dick sucked to start the process.
    So, you didn't remember correctly.

    I'm shocked.

    But seriously... explain the Impeachment process and tell us why it won't happen.

    We'll wait.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you didn't remember correctly.

    I'm shocked.

    But seriously... explain the Impeachment process and tell us why it won't happen.

    We'll wait.
    Ask your son, he'll be glad to explain what you missed out while you were huffing glue during your high-school civics class.
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-30-2019 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's political.. so you don't actually need evidence. Just "ZOMG I STILL HATE ORANGE MAN!!!" has been enough since 2016 to investigate him....



    The information is out there if you really cared. And they are just the tip of the shitberg.
    "Do your own research because I'm too lazy to find sources for the baseless accusations I've just laid out" is a pretty tired alt-right tactic. You should try something new - maybe you can call your son to ask him what the latest tactics to own libs are?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    "Do your own research because I'm too lazy to find sources for the baseless accusations I've just laid out" is a pretty tired alt-right tactic. You should try something new - maybe you can call your son to ask him what the latest tactics to own libs are?
    What? I already know what it takes to Impeach a President. You are the one calling for it when the GOP holds a majority in the Senate and it'll never go anywhere.

    Also, I don't have a son.. unless you know something I don't...

    PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T MY SON FROM BANGING SOME UGLY CHICK WHEN I WAS DRUNK IN COLLEGE!?!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •