Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hell has frozen over

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I think I'm just gonna stuff it in my locker just so I'll always have proof it exists.
    Just like my ki-lin horn

It was probably supposed to drop on 4/1 as the final phase of the release announcement but must have gone out early because of a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

You should get it etched onto everything you own. Hell, etch it on stuff then sell it like a Ronan alter.

Side note, someone brought up the idea maybe you were trolling, and I thought no, thats dumb, he's the only one who would care so is he trolling himself? Then it struck me, you could be trolling the GMs who KNOW it can't drop. I'm sure thats probably not it either but it gave me a chuckle.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You should get it etched onto everything you own. Hell, etch it on stuff then sell it like a Ronan alter.

Side note, someone brought up the idea maybe you were trolling, and I thought no, thats dumb, he's the only one who would care so is he trolling himself? Then it struck me, you could be trolling the GMs who KNOW it can't drop. I'm sure thats probably not it either but it gave me a chuckle.

And that’s why you don’t do drugs kids
    standing between the living and the dead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    That actually sounds exactly like something Methais would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

I used to do drugs.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    That actually sounds exactly like something Methais would do.
    Methais should have claimed they were dropping like crazy, because if the GMs thought someone was having fun, they would have stepped in instead of the 'working as intended' BS.

Last edited by Taernath; 03-28-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I used to do drugs.

standing between the living and the dead

And thatís why you donít do drugs kids