Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump does.
    I know. He does lots of trashy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I know. He does lots of trashy shit.
    Trump always made me think of a homeless guy that became a billionaire. Like "I'm going to build a big golden tower and put my name on it!"
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Trump always made me think of a homeless guy that became a billionaire. Like "I'm going to build a big golden tower and put my name on it!"
    I mean, his pops basically kick started his entire adult life. He may as well have been a random dude on the street chosen by lotto.

Blog Entries

I mean, his pops basically kick started his entire adult life. He may as well have been a random dude on the street chosen by lotto.
    Honestly, I think the majority of people could do as good or better than him with that sort of start. Bloomberg had a way worse start and is far more wealthy now.

Honestly, I think the majority of people could do as good or better than him with that sort of start. Bloomberg had a way worse start and is far more wealthy now.
    Dude, if I had a million back in the day? I'd be living off the interest, quietly in some backwoods ass mountain town.

Blog Entries

Dude, if I had a million back in the day? I'd be living off the interest, quietly in some backwoods ass mountain town.
    I just wish I could start again as a baby knowing everything I know now. I'd be an Apple and Google multibillionaire.

7. Default

I just wish I could start again as a baby knowing everything I know now. I'd be an Apple and Google multibillionaire.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 03-04-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Trump does.
    It's his only real impeachable offense.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Who gives 2 fucks what Trump does with starting shit and twitter and so on?
    I do. I so wish he was as eloquent a speaker as Obama, but with the content of his policies today. He's a fucking idiot, and would win SO many more votes were he not a tard. But I also concede, he probably wouldn't be Pres if he wasn't the fucking idiot he is. I'll vote for him, but I really wish he wasn't an asshole 100% of the time.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 03-04-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I do. I so wish he was as eloquent a speaker as Obama, but with the content of his policies today. He's a fucking idiot, and would win SO many more votes were he not a tard. But I also concede, he probably wouldn't be Pres if he wasn't the fucking idiot he is. I'll vote for him, but I really wish he wasn't an asshole 100% of the time.
    I wish he had more polish as well. I also wish that the Democrats weren't so far into the Left zone as to be flat out Communists.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3