Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a rotting flesh-covered token [rot flares]

You take a 10x weapon, it can have bane, but nothing else. You add rot flares, then at DR you add something else. It's just reverse order since people naturally feel rot flares are the last thing you add to a weapon - in this case you just do it earlier in the weapon upgrade process. The exception being this method will never allow you to add rot flares to something that isn't otherwise created via services (i.e. Fusion or Sprite/Parasite since those have - as of yet - never been offered to have added to existing weapons).
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-31-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You take a 10x weapon, it can have bane, but nothing else. You add rot flares, then at DR you add something else. It's just reverse order since people naturally feel rot flares are the last thing you add to a weapon - in this case you just do it earlier in the weapon upgrade process. The exception being this method will never allow you to add rot flares to something that isn't otherwise created via services (i.e. Fusion or Sprite/Parasite since those have - as of yet - never been offered to have added to existing weapons).
    Unless i'm not following precisely, the first time this was offered was EG 2014 for any type of weapon, including fusion, so there may actually be a fusion weapon with rot flares out there.

Added a sniping clause in a effort to be fair to both the time constraints of EG and the fact that sniping sucks.
    Player Of:
    Ondreian

High-End For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Unless i'm not following precisely, the first time this was offered was EG 2014 for any type of weapon, including fusion, so there may actually be a fusion weapon with rot flares out there.
    When Wyrom announced rotflares, there was a huge thread about which scripts it could subscript with. I recall him saying that fusion wouldn't work.
    Last edited by Goat; 10-31-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

The saved post on the Wiki says Fusion is incompatible for some reason. Do you recall if he said if defusioning first makes it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorus View Post
    The saved post on the Wiki says Fusion is incompatible for some reason. Do you recall if he said if defusioning first makes it work?
    Almost certainly it would work after defusion because that completely removes the script and replaces the orbs with normal enhancives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Almost certainly it would work after defusion because that completely removes the script and replaces the orbs with normal enhancives.
    I was able to get a quote on my defusion star.

140M

148 mil