Page 1155 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 155655105511051145115311541155
Results 11,541 to 11,545 of 11545

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    That logic doesn’t make sense. If the judge is looking for ANY reason to throw Flynn in jail..... Flynn plead guilty.... boom, sentence him and throw him in jail.

Instead he’s looking to find Flynn in contempt of court, to throw him in jail? That doesn’t follow your logic of ANY reason, since he already had every reason to throw him in jail... a guilty plea.

Edited: the judge did accept Flynn’s guilty plea, just the sentencing was delayed for whatever reason
    Because he was only looking at a maximum of 5 years for what he did plead guilty to (and I'm sure the prosecution sweetened the deal and was going to ask the judge to give him probation, which of course the judge doesn't have to listen to but still), he was facing much more time if he didn't accept a plea deal and was found guilty on all counts.

Now that the judge knows he has no legal basis for sentencing him to this plea deal he is getting desperate to throw him in jail on another set of bogus, trumped up charges, because he's a piece of shit who should be removed from the bench.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-16-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because he was only looking at a maximum of 5 years for what he did plead guilty to (and I'm sure the prosecution sweetened the deal and was going to ask the judge to give him probation, which of course the judge doesn't have to listen to but still), he was facing much more time if he didn't accept a plea deal and was found guilty on all counts.

Now that the judge knows he has no legal basis for sentencing him to this plea deal he is getting desperate to throw him in jail on another set of bogus, trumped up charges, because he's a piece of shit who should be removed from the bench.
    Ok, now that logic makes sense, just not the find any reason to throw him in jail, as he already had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    OOOOOOOOH SHIT IT'S HEATING UP NOW, METHAIS!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 IT'S REALLY STARTING TO HEAT UP!!!!1! TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AND HANGED FOR RUSSIA COLLUSION ANY DAY NOW AND HIS KIDS AND WIFE TOO BECAUSE MASSIVE SHILLARY LOSS BUTTHURT AND KILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS FINALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY REALLY FOR REAL THIS TIME ACTUALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP ANY SECOND NOW LITERALLY ANY SECOND NOW YOU WATCH AND SEE IT'S STARTING TO HEAT UP I'M GETTING HOT BECAUSE IT'S SO FOR REALLY REAL HEATING UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 111111111234

I'm 99.9999% sure that time4fun has a dick irl.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-18-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The judge has refused to drop the case and instead has appointed someone to investigate whether or not dismissing the case is legal.

In other words the judge has basically taken upon the role of being an investigator, this is so unprecedented I can't think of a single time something like this has ever happened before.

The judge has now been asked to explain why he hasn't yet dropped the case against Flynn and has now hired a high-profile lawyer to explain his reasons.

So a judge has now taken on the investigator role and has hired a lawyer to explain his actions.

Can this judge just be removed from the bench already? Talk about a kangaroo court.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The judge has refused to drop the case and instead has appointed someone to investigate whether or not dismissing the case is legal.

In other words the judge has basically taken upon the role of being an investigator, this is so unprecedented I can't think of a single time something like this has ever happened before.

The judge has now been asked to explain why he hasn't yet dropped the case against Flynn and has now hired a high-profile lawyer to explain his reasons.

So a judge has now taken on the investigator role and has hired a lawyer to explain his actions.

Can this judge just be removed from the bench already? Talk about a kangaroo court.
    Pretty sure that kangaroo courts are more fair and just.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3