Page 1003 of 1005 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005 LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10049

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember how Democrats lost their mind last year over reports that Russia offered bounties on US troops and Trump did nothing about it because there wasn’t much confidence among the intelligence community that the reports were real?

Yeah. The Biden administration said they will also do nothing about the reports because, you guessed it, there is little confidence the reports are legitimate.

Only difference between Trump and Biden is Trump and others claimed Trump wasn’t even informed of the alleged bounties and Biden for sure knows about the reports, yet Trump was condemned for doing nothing while Biden gets a pass.

But as per usual no one will admit they were played for the past 4+ years and continue to be played.
    Welcome to the GS Players Corner Tucker Carlson.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Welcome to the GS Players Corner Tucker Carlson.
    Speaking of the number 1 sucker who was played for 4+ years and continues to enjoy being played. Hey did you hear Biden also wants to keep refugee numbers low too?

Blog Entries

Speaking of the number 1 sucker who was played for 4+ years and continues to enjoy being played. Hey did you hear Biden also wants to keep refugee numbers low too?
    Did you hear the part about allowing Russia to continue it's pipeline to Germany?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Did you hear the part about allowing Russia to continue it's pipeline to Germany?

Who knew Biden was Putin's puppet.

Trump: Europe! Stop buying so much energy from Russia! Buy US energy!
    Idiots like Seran: OMG! Trump is Putin's puppet! Trying to ruin their economy like that!

Biden: Here, Russia, let me help your economy along!
    Idiots like Seran: Wow! Biden is hitting Russia where it hurts!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2021 at 03:37 AM.

A pipeline that's 95% completed over 8 years of work is sudden Biden's fault? Fucking idiots.

A pipeline that's 95% completed over 8 years of work is sudden Biden's fault? Fucking idiots.
    And the excuses have already begun!

Who will attempt to one up Seran in his dumbassery?!

Can someone explain how Biden telling black people they aren't really black if they don't vote for him isn't really a racist statement?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2021 at 01:02 PM.

And the excuses have already begun!

Who will attempt to one up Seran in his dumbassery?!

Can someone explain how Biden telling black people they aren't really black if they don't vote for him isn't really a racist statement?
    Your deflections are pretty half assed lately. I think you need another session at ignorant conservative camp.

Your deflections are pretty half assed lately. I think you need another session at ignorant conservative camp.
    Don't give up now, Seran, you can do it!

Let me reiterate: Can someone explain how Biden telling black people they aren't really black if they don't vote for him isn't really a racist statement?

Blog Entries

Don't give up now, Seran, you can do it!

Let me reiterate: Can someone explain how Biden telling black people they aren't really black if they don't vote for him isn't really a racist statement?
    Because you're racist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Didn't he shut it down? If so, then yes it's his fault.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible