View Poll Results: SIMUCOIN store: Portable Super Nodes?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, an excellent idea.

    5 20.83%
  • No, terrible idea.

    18 75.00%
  • Maybe, not sure.

    1 4.17%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Simucoin Shop: Portable Super Nodes?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    How is this guy's rep green?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,089
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I don't cycle rep to negrep him.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't cycle rep to negrep him.
    So this is your fault.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    heh, if you consider a mom of 2 in her 50's I guess. Although, nothing against older women, I'm always available ladies! #saggytits
    Not sure what truck stop you're hanging out at, but there are tons of 50 year old chicks running around that are still smoking hot.

    I banged one like 3 years ago, body was perfect from head to toe, the kind that Seany Digital would say he bangs 10 of per day.

    But yeah...who's really the player in that stream pic? I don't know if someone actually streamed GS like that or if someone just shopped that in.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Not sure what truck stop you're hanging out at, but there are tons of 50 year old chicks running around that are still smoking hot.

    I banged one like 3 years ago, body was perfect from head to toe, the kind that Seany Digital would say he bangs 10 of per day.

    But yeah...who's really the player in that stream pic? I don't know if someone actually streamed GS like that or if someone just shopped that in.
    Heck yeah man, I love older women, well gals my age so not older. But seriously guys, girl gamers are rare and some chick that hot playing a 80's text based MUD is just bullshit.
    Last edited by macgyver; 11-28-2016 at 04:19 PM.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    Heck yeah man, I love older women, well gals my age so not older. But seriously guys, girl gamers are rare and some chick that hot playing a 80's text based MUD is just bullshit.
    I've seen (unfortunately not nude) pics of Tisket. You'd fap to her.

    She also posted in the boob thread, so we've already seen proof of their non-sagginess.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,341
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    How did I end up 50? Jesus, it's like I ended up in a H.G. Wells novel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,341
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    we've already seen proof of their non-sagginess.
    It's hard to sag much when there isn't much weight up top for gravity to work on
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  9. #29

    Default

    So... this is terrible. I hate you Guyver.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •