Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega Enhancive Arm Greaves

Default Mega Enhancive Arm Greaves

SOLD on BO pending transaction.

BO Option: Fixstat trade

some polished mithglin arm greaves:

The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 15 to Brawling Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 72 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Health Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    It provides a bonus of 6 to Shield Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to First Aid Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 1 times.
    The greaves looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithglin arm greaves will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

-Your careful inspection of some polished mithglin arm greaves allows you to conclude that it is miscellaneous armor that covers the arms.

You determine that you could wear the greaves around your arms. The greaves appear to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithglin.

-You analyze your mithglin arm greaves and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the mithglin arm greaves for you.

-You carefully examine the mithglin arm greaves and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.
    Last edited by Maylan; 05-13-2016 at 12:22 PM.

2. Default

I want it. I want it to have my children.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

Damn, hot.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

10m

11m

12m

7. Default

15m

Quote Originally Posted by shad0ws0ngs View Post
    I want it. I want it to have my children.
    I can arrange that for the right price. These arm greaves have no shame and are willing to do strange and questionable things to you.

Updated!

16m