Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Here!

1. Default Here!

Allow me to explain why this thread was made before I edited it. Yesterday I went through and edited all my posts with dashes because it was fast and easier, didn't even think about just deleting them to be honest. I made this thread so people can flame me because I got so sick and tired of other threads closing, doubling in size all to flame me. Therefore I made this thread for any negative/positive comments about ME, not my man, ME.

Here you can see where I went from trying to get to those people, to it skyrocketing into a huge blast of flames in my direction :flamed:

Thread where it all started: http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthrea...081&page=1

I did indeed spazz out, and acted immature. I was tired of being called immature so I showed them immature. I went through and edited my posts last night because I wanted to end this thread, and never look back. And so I will do this. I apologize to those I may have offended, but I still stand by my words against those who hurt me first. And I'm sorry the *innocent* people had to get upset because I used ALL in a sentence, I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me for being so horrible, stupid, immature, and whatever else I was.

-Atheana

*Chadj: I never said I wasn't your friend, so stop saying that. I never ripped you off, if you didn't want three alters for a backpack, you could of told me. Not get upset and tell other players in game that I ripped you off. Friends don't do that.

*Leloo: I really have no idea what you are trying to accomplish by telling everyone lies. I'm sorry you felt like I bullied my way into your wedding, but I believed you wanted me to when you said, want to be a bridesmaid? If thats bullying, than I'm confused. Maybe instead of telling a bunch of people that, you explain to me what it is I did. But please stop with the lies already, stop saying I said I'm not your friend, you know its not true, and stop telling my friends in game that I'm so horrible and that I ripped Chadj off. You have to right to bring this in game. I never asked Hashum to kill anyone, and you know that. Obviously because he's one of the people you talked to saying I was horrible. Now that I've talked with him, he understands more that neither of us were not guilty. I was guilty for being a bitch last night on IMs by blocking you, I didn't want to explode on you because I like you. But do NOT bring this PC crap into the game.

(start/conclusion to the thread)

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by ElvenRangeress]
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

We love you, Atheana!

:P
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

I encourage no one to respond and leave her alone, she asked it

she saids she would leave

leave then

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Ah the self attention seeking of the teenage population of today. You know some people are starving and homeless, and she worries about shit like this? LOL
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Stop creating threads that already exsist.
    [Wtf]-Brielus: "khaladon outbid me on my fuckin db item i wanted"

I am just gonna ignore this self indulgent thread Atheana. Do yourself a favour and grow the fuck up.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Two words....Grow up
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I think she's asking a ban. She really try to harass/annoy a lot of people, and she'll get that ban

Of course it will be everyone's fault, but not hers

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

I second that thought!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

10. Default

GET A JOB