Page 167 of 220 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2197

Thread: Dumb things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    he's posting as Necro now.

@Whirlin help!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Whirlin is busy moderating that other shitball forum.
    Being a figurehead is a full time job on a forum with 10 posts per day..........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Being a figurehead is a full time job on a forum with 10 posts per day..........
    If it is so inactive, why have the usual suspects like time4fun and such not come back here yet?

If it is so inactive, why have the usual suspects like time4fun and such not come back here yet?
    At this point it would be like taking a shit on your boss's desk, stealing a stapler and a stack of printer paper on your way out, then showing up to work a week later like nothing happened.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    At this point it would be like taking a shit on your boss's desk, stealing a stapler and a stack of printer paper on your way out, then showing up to work a week later like nothing happened.
    That is just a regular friday.

Even people like time4fun seem to have at least some level of self awareness. It might be the bare minimum, but at least it exists. Thanks time4fun!

She's still semi-lurking though...

Last Activity
    09-16-2017 09:56 PM

It really is pretty inactive over there though. When you log in you get a notification of how many unread posts there are and it's usually a very low number even after not logging in for several days.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Even people like time4fun seem to have at least some level of self awareness. It might be the bare minimum, but at least it exists. Thanks time4fun!

She's still semi-lurking though...

Last Activity
    09-16-2017 09:56 PM

It really is pretty inactive over there though. When you log in you get a notification of how many unread posts there are and it's usually a very low number even after not logging in for several days.
    So have people mostly moved to the officials then? I mean, traffic seems a little down over here too. Is there a super secret subsection of that forum maybe? Maybe all their posts are in groups and you simply aren't invited. Suck it Methais.

So have people mostly moved to the officials then? I mean, traffic seems a little down over here too. Is there a super secret subsection of that forum maybe?
    There hasn't exactly an big abundance of new GS related threads happening here before the safe space forums started either. It's probably more that there just isn't much new to talk about unless you're talking about pay events, and people are probably still in a forum hangover over the latest Simucoin uproar.

Maybe all their posts are in groups and you simply aren't invited.
    Joke's on them, I'm gonna make my own forum and invite everyone to the groups but them!

Suck it Methais.

I seriously attribute the slowing down here on pc singularly to time4cuntflapstoflapsomemoreagain not posting anymore.