Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upload limit?

Blog Entries

Default Upload limit?

So I went to upload a portrait to a character album, but the site won't allow it because apparently the upload limits have been drastically reduced? I've never had any problem uploading pictures before so this is annoying. Fix it, Kranar!

Anyway, here's the latest one. I didn't do the character's cool and gruesome hand alter because it was too time-consuming but I'll include it in the description.

You see Ezabell Blackwood the Necromancer. She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan. She is tall and has a lissome figure. She appears to be very young. She has wide, black-encompassed sanguine eyes and porcelain white skin. She has waist-length, cotton candy pink hair tightly braided to the left side of her scalp with enruned beads, with the remaining loose curls draping between her wings. She has a freckled, cherub-like face. She has a pair of ethereal rainbow-scaled wings dominated by dark veins.

Gangrenous flesh lays open to expose the blackened bone of her ring finger where a smooth bone ring pierced by tiny crystal shards rests. Sickly green necrosis spreads to the back of her hand and wrist, while blistering sores ooze along her arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I like it.

The only thing I saw was Tisket's signature quote... and then Tgo01's post...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The only thing I saw was Tisket's signature quote... and then Tgo01's post...
    lol PB, I have them turned off and had to check to see what you meant.

And I've concluded that, unless Kranar stops ghosting us and fixes this issue, I will just upload smaller, preview-like thumbnails and then post the direct link in the comments or picture description. It's a workaround anyway. Will play with it later.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    lol PB, I have them turned off and had to check to see what you meant.

And I've concluded that, unless Kranar stops ghosting us and fixes this issue, I will just upload smaller, preview-like thumbnails and then post the direct link in the comments or picture description. It's a workaround anyway. Will play with it later.
    Kranar isn't ghosting us. He performed some serious chemotherapy on the PC just last week, and the cancer is now in remission.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Kranar isn't ghosting us. He performed some serious chemotherapy on the PC just last week, and the cancer is now in remission.
    I'm surprised the anal cancer hasn't come back.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who/What/Where?

Exercise good journalism, man! I know nothing about what occurred.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Maybe he changed the upload limits then too. I mean I know I haven't posted a picture to any of my albums in a while so it could have been changed any time I suppose.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Holy shit. I just dug a little. Ashliana got banned after all this time...seems strange since he's not changed his modus operandi since joining the PC. I can't wade through all his recent posts to confirm that though. Nobody has that much time.
    I like penis.

Holy shit. I just dug a little. Ashliana got banned after all this time...seems strange since he's not changed his modus operandi since joining the PC. I can't wade through all his recent posts to confirm that though. Nobody has that much time.
    Maybe he changed the upload limits then too. I mean I know I haven't posted a picture to any of my albums in a while so it could have been changed any time I suppose.
    They could be related. For a while Ashlianus was spamming people in rep with this gigantic picture of Mars that would take forever to load up on most PCs, especially work PCs, and/or crash browsers, etc.

Forgot which pic specifically but it was a huge file from somewhere on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars

Then he really went off the deep end spamming similar shit in his special containment thread, then he got banned.

TLDR: Ashliana went overboard with Ashliana-ing and Kranar put him in his place, which is Ashlianus' favorite phrase.

Fun fact: We realized a couple weeks ago that you had already created a special retard containment thread for Ashliana back in like 2009. You were definitely ahead of the game.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-06-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible