Page 491 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 3914414814894904914924935015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Now that Sessions is gone and Trump is talking about lifting the federal ban on pot, pk is probably pro-Trump again.

But he has to keep it in the closet for now, or else he’ll risk losing time4fun’s couch.

That might explain so much of his random babble lately that makes even less sense than his usual babble.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Now that Sessions is gone and Trump is talking about lifting the federal ban on pot, pk is probably pro-Trump again.

But he has to keep it in the closet for now, or else he’ll risk losing time4fun’s couch.

That might explain so much of his random babble lately that makes even less sense than his usual babble.
    He'll slowly transfer.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's pretty much how I envision most bodies of water too.

And this:

Your skin is extra security for your muscles. In case the skeleton inside tries to break free.

Jim Acosta released a video of him walking along part of the border wall we already have (because I'm sure some out there don't realize we already have a wall on some parts of the border) and it was steel slats that you can see through, the kind Trump wants to build. And Acosta, thinking he was proving a point, said something like "As you can see there is no crisis here, there are no migrants trying to rush the border."

Yeah, Jim, because there's a fucking wall there. Thanks for proving walls work.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Jim Acosta released a video of him walking along part of the border wall we already have (because I'm sure some out there don't realize we already have a wall on some parts of the border) and it was steel slats that you can see through, the kind Trump wants to build. And Acosta, thinking he was proving a point, said something like "As you can see there is no crisis here, there are no migrants trying to rush the border."

Yeah, Jim, because there's a fucking wall there. Thanks for proving walls work.
    Yeah this guy is a genius.