Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yeah, Hemorrhoidpk is a thief.
    Remember when Kranar banned you for impersonating me? good times!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    don't you come to these forums bragging about your super duper political prowess
    Nope, man you're really struggling here. Are you Rudy Giuliani?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It takes a truly insecure man to feel so threatened by equality.

It's pathetic.
    No one likes you because you’re a cunt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nope. Keep trying loser.
    It's odd how you keep denying these things but everyone else is sure you're guilty as fuck and rightfully so. I'm pretty damn good at sniffing out bullshit and the chic that ended up taking care of your lazy ass sounded pretty straight to me, you on the other hand, yea, guilty as fuck.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

It's odd how you keep denying these things but everyone else is sure you're guilty as fuck and rightfully so. I'm pretty damn good at sniffing out bullshit and the chic that ended up taking care of your lazy ass sounded pretty straight to me, you on the other hand, yea, guilty as fuck.
    Says the troll who has used multiple accounts over the years because he keeps getting called out for being a raging loser. Flail harder, it's amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No one likes you because you’re a cunt.
    This is correct.

Unless that democrat is a man, then fuck it, beat the shit out of the woman and it's totally cool.
    You think that I'm not glad that bastard is out of office and is finally paying a price for being a psychopath?

This may surprise you, but some things aren't actually about political parties.

You think that I'm not glad that bastard is out of office and is finally paying a price for being a psychopath?

This may surprise you, but some things aren't actually about political parties.
    Selective outrage. If he was running for president you’d vote for him.

You did it for Hillary.

I think the whole "equality" thing is stupid. I am never going to expect women to treat men the same way they do other women, nor men to treat women the same way they do other men. It's a pretty ridiculous. And whoever started using the word equal was an idiot. You don't treat people in the work place with different talents, abilities, or personalities the same( least if you have any brains ), but you do treat them fairly. I'd not expect you to treat the person you hate most in the world like the person you love the most in the world. Realistically I am not even going to expect you to treat the person you hate most fairly either, although I'd sincerely wish it. But that isn't the way people are taught to behave as a whole.

And talk about a mixed message, most Democrats want ( or at least claim to want) equal treatment for all while embracing their differences. Some will make the claim that it is a semantic argument I am making but the word equal means the same and when things are different you don't treat them the same. But words are hard.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the troll who has used multiple accounts over the years because he keeps getting called out for being a raging loser. Flail harder, it's amusing.
    Over the years? How many accounts have I had "over the years"?

Even if this is the case, show me where I actually committed theft, show me where I harmed another person or their property.

I have had 2 accounts. you on the other hand FUCKING STOLE FROM PEOPLE. If you don't understand the difference you're a complete retard...no...you are below retarded because even a retard knows the difference.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984