Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Cooling Down

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    low energy troll, sad
    It's worse than that. He's such a wannabe troll. He just runs around and says what the other trolls are saying.

It's really sad. Ostensibly he's a grown man, but you wouldn't know it.

Blog Entries

Trump May Be Involved In 1956 Lemonade Stand Scandal, Mueller Investigation Finds

New revelations from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office suggest that a 10-year-old Donnie Trump might have avoided paying taxes on $12,000 he earned at a lemonade stand over four months in the summer of 1956.

The probe also learned that Mr. Trump’s lemonade was watered down to include only 10% lemon juice and was exorbitantly priced at 25 cents a cup when other children in his Queens, NY neighborhood were only charging 10 cents per glass of cold refreshment.

“Donnie’s lemonade was always warm, weak, and watery, but he got 25 cents by bullying other kids and even their parents into buying his swill,” said Louise Marks, a former neighbor of Donald Trump in his family’s old New York neighborhood. “Donnie told everyone that his father would have them evicted from their homes if they didn’t buy his diluted crap. We were scared, so what could we do?”

The Mueller investigation is also looking into the possibility that as a 12-year-old the president had a profitable paper route and failed to pay taxes on the proceeds.

“We see a pattern here by Donald Trump of tax evasion starting as early as age ten and continuing until present day,” said Lucas McCallum, one of the lead prosecutors in Mr. Mueller’s office. “There is also suspicion that he embezzled several thousand dollars from a landscaping business he started with some friends at age 14 and possibly hid $4000 from the government in a car washing scam he pulled at age 15.”

https://medium.com/@allanishac/trump...s-b21e246d9fc2
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

“Donnie’s lemonade was always warm, weak, and watery, but he got 25 cents by bullying other kids and even their parents into buying his swill,”

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's worse than that. He's such a wannabe troll. He just runs around and says what the other trolls are saying.

Wow, 3 posts, you must really be triggered.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

It's completely bonkers how you alt right wingnuts can rationalize all of this. Hillary was let off because the FBI was protecting her. The FBI are investigating Trump because deep state/corruption. It's all a vast left wing conspiracy and all the Republicans involved are secretly just Democrats in disguise. No matter what evidence is provided you'll just bury your heads in the sand and scream that it doesn't matter because there's just no way on Earth Trump could ever do something illegal and even if he did do something illegal it doesn't matter because he's not a liberal.
    Until Trump is found guilty of any wrong doing, you're the ones living the conspiracy. Remember DWS and how she fucked you up the ass and now you're all like screaming TrUuuUmp! like Ned Beatty in Deliverance?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Until Trump is found guilty of any wrong doing, you're the ones living the conspiracy.
    Says the person who says the special counsel investigation is a conspiracy.

Blog Entries

Says the person who says the special counsel investigation is a conspiracy.
    Has Trump been found guilty?.............................No, ok.

Did DWS step down from her position as DNC chairman because she fixed the democrat primary for Hillary?....Yes, ok.

But TrUuuuuUmp!

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

This is not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    This is not correct.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is correct.