Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: https://forums.elanthia.online

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    @Ososis, then why don't they just stay over there? What is the draw to keep coming back here and encouraging more of the trolls and haters to the new forum?

I'll just keep calling them a hypocrite every time I see one of them over here. That's the beauty of little to no moderating going on, I can feel free to call people out for their shitty behavior.
    I can't really speak for anybody as to why who does what, but isn't this the place that anyone can come and do whatever the fuck they want regardless?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I can't really speak for anybody as to why who does what, but isn't this the place that anyone can come and do whatever the fuck they want regardless?
    Sure, which means I can call them hypocritical pieces of shit when they do so. So what's the problem?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    TL;DR

Define a "normal person", is that someone like you or do you have a list for everyone?
    Familiarize yourself with the work of Jean Jacques Rosseau and you'll have an idea of how society defines a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Familiarize yourself with the work of Jean Jacques Rosseau and you'll have an idea of how society defines a normal person.
    Does it define a "normal person" as one who pretends to be nice and is the victim of bullying and wants a safe space, then as soon as their wish is granted their true self shows and they become the biggest bully and abuser when they feel they no longer have to put on a show for their audience?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-10-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Sure, which means I can call them hypocritical pieces of shit when they do so. So what's the problem?
    I...uh...well yeah, fair point. This is totally the place where you can hypocritically call people out on their hypocrisy. But that is totally the reason that another forum is able to gain a foothold.

If this won't hurt the PC, then it's a non-issue.
    If this will hurt the PC, thats just the free market.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I...uh...well yeah, fair point. This is totally the place where you can hypocritically call people out on their hypocrisy.
    Wait, what? How am I the one being a hypocrite here? I don't think you're using that word right.

But that is totally the reason that another forum is able to gain a foothold.
    Can't be gaining too much of a foothold if people feel the need to keep coming over here to advertise the new forum to the very people they claim to want to get away from.

If this won't hurt the PC, then it's a non-issue.
    If this will hurt the PC, thats just the free market.
    Great. I'll still call people out for being hypocrites in the mean time. Again, why does this seem to bother you more than the ones who screamed for a safe space yet visit this forum every day to act out their true aggression? This is such odd thinking.

"We moved to our new forum to get away from people like YOU! Now would you please join us on the new forum while I proceed to act exactly like the type of person we wanted to get away from? Thanks."

7. Default

Does it define a "normal person" as one who pretends to be nice and is the victim of bullying and wants a safe space, then as soon as their wish is granted their true self shows and they become the biggest bully and abuser when they feel they no longer have to put on a show for their audience?
    Awww, are you sad that I'm bullying you? Maybe you need a safe space, snowflake. No, wait! maybe you can cry some more about how unfair it is that you weren't made a moderator here despite your obvious lack of ability to moderate your own actions. That might result in a promotion! Then you could ban me, here on the forums with no moderation or rules! That'd show me for sure that no moderation is best!

TL;DR: LOL NO U

"Because of what you said in the say anything forum you can no longer say things on the say anything forum" I view as a hypocritical stance.

As to the screaming, most of it seems to be from you. Not trying to attack, but I would be curious to see how the post counts stacked up. You are constantly pushing the "safe space" and "oppressive moderation" lines when there isn't really anything to back it up besides your own interpretation as to how the TOS will be enforced.

Hypothetically, if someone creates a forum that more people wanted to use where is the scandal? People can do what they want, and if the new forum survives it is because people like it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Awww, are you sad that I'm bullying you?
    Look, he even admits what a hypocritical piece of shit he is.

Is this the type of people your new forum attracts, Whirlin? Why do you put up with this obvious bullshit over there? You might want to get busy actually enforcing those laughable rules you claim you want.

"Because of what you said in the say anything forum you can no longer say things on the say anything forum" I view as a hypocritical stance.
    Where do you get the idea they can no longer post what they want here? I said I'll continue to call them out on their hypocritical behavior, which I will.

As to the screaming, most of it seems to be from you. Not trying to attack, but I would be curious to see how the post counts stacked up. You are constantly pushing the "safe space" and "oppressive moderation" lines when there isn't really anything to back it up besides your own interpretation as to how the TOS will be enforced.
    Again that's because the idiots keep coming over here, so I'll continue to call them out on their bullshit. I really don't see why you seem to think I have to silence myself because these dipshits are running to a new forum but still keep coming here. Why do you think the real world works like this? If you want to see me "stop screaming" then tell your fellow safe spacers to stop coming over here to advertise their new safe space. What exactly is the problem here?

Hypothetically, if someone creates a forum that more people wanted to use where is the scandal? People can do what they want, and if the new forum survives it is because people like it right?
    There is no scandal. There is only the irony of the biggest whiners flocking to the safe space but still coming over here to advertise their new safe space to the bullies they claimed to want to get away from all the while acting like a bully themselves. Do I really need to explain this for a 20th time or do you finally get it now?