Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Nobody cares.
    You of all people should care. Not about MacGuyver or whether or not XCalibur actually speaks French. But you know damn well that sentence structure between cultures is literally the only interesting part of Linguistic Anthropology. What nobody cares about is who puts emphasis on the fuckin' dipthongs in this region or that and who doesn't. Fuck about 98% of that other stuff with a rake.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    What's your claim, again, of why i am Macguyver, you poor lamb following others?
    What's your claim of why Taernath would be following anyone blindly? ESPECIALLY myself?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You of all people should care. Not about MacGuyver or whether or not XCalibur actually speaks French. But you know damn well that sentence structure between cultures is literally the only interesting part of Linguistic Anthropology. What nobody cares about is who puts emphasis on the fuckin' dipthongs in this region or that and who doesn't. Fuck about 98% of that other stuff with a rake.
    Panty. Fucking. Dropper.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-23-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Panty. Fucking. Dropper.
    You're aware you're completely out of control now and you're targeting not only me but a couple of people in this very thread?

You against the world, hm?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

You're totally misreading what's happening in this thread.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're totally misreading what's happening in this thread.
    Oh I don't really care what's happening in this thread. I'm just picking out the parts I find interesting and talking about whatever else I feel like about them. There's just...nothing useful going to come out of here. I don't feel pressed to stick to the topic.

You're aware you're completely out of control now and you're targeting not only me but a couple of people in this very thread?

You against the world, hm?
    If you and Stump are "the world"? Abso-fuckin-looooootly.

Oh I don't really care what's happening in this thread. I'm just picking out the parts I find interesting and talking about whatever else I feel like about them. There's just...nothing useful going to come out of here. I don't feel pressed to stick to the topic.
    Damn you and your devil may care attitude! Why do I always fall for the bad boys? swoon*

*But seriously, garbage pick-up artist manipulations like these (and more to come thanks to our on staff professional) are the kind of thing we all can agree are sleezy, but what we don't like to admit is that they WORK, and thats unfortunate. Sadly you can't make make people like Stumpo the Handsy Clown NOT try to manipulate people, all you can do is spread awareness. Be safe out there folks.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-23-2019 at 03:16 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    If you and Stump are "the world"? Abso-fuckin-looooootly.

Damn you and your devil may care attitude! Why do I always fall for the bad boys? swoon*

*But seriously, garbage pick-up artist manipulations like these (and more to come thanks to our on staff professional) are the kind of thing we all can agree are sleezy, but what we don't like to admit is that they WORK, and thats unfortunate. Sadly you can't make make people like Stumpo the Handsy Clown NOT try to manipulate people, all you can do is spread awareness. Be safe out there folks.
    ????????????? what are you talking about? There's so much informations here, man, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

SEriously Ososis, you're back on ignore.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-23-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

????????????? what are you talking about? There's so much informations here, man, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

SEriously Ososis, you're back on ignore.
    It's pretty racist for you to make your Canadian character an illiterate moron

Again, because I KNOW you are going to bring it up, I don't care about your nationality, ethnicity, or accent. Nobody trusts you because you are a confessed liar, so people have every right to disbelieve anything you have said, including where you are from or how you talk sometimes. It doesn't actually matter what the truth is, the point is that everything you say is suspect, as a liar, which you are, according to you.

Okay, uh-huh, yep, good, good. Alright. Annnd:

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!