Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What does "diversity is our strength" even mean?

TAGGED:VICE US LAW DONALD TRUMP SUPREME COURT CONSERVATIVES OPINION ELITES BRETT KAVANAUGH
    The tags for that 'article' (opinion piece).

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The tags for that 'article' (opinion piece).
    You guys say this often. Why does that matter? Is this the Lebowski defense, "That's just like your opinion man." Need I point out that you called the Whelan conspiracy compelling if true?

Besides that, what is it about what the author is saying that you take issue with?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Need I point out that you called the Whelan conspiracy compelling if true?
    You having anything but a subpar IQ would be compelling if true.

You guys say this often. Why does that matter? Is this the Lebowski defense, "That's just like your opinion man." Need I point out that you called the Whelan conspiracy compelling if true?
    I'm not sure if you're aware of this but we say this because you consistently post opinion pieces and not news. A person can find an opinion informative if they treat it as opinion and not fact. I did find that compelling, on the caveat that if it were true.

Besides that, what is it about what the author is saying that you take issue with?
    I have nothing against the author. I don't know the person and I'm not familiar with their work. I just pointed out that it's an opinion piece.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but we say this because you consistently post opinion pieces and not news. A person can find an opinion informative if they treat it as opinion and not fact. I did find that compelling, on the caveat that if it were true.

I have nothing against the author. I don't know the person and I'm not familiar with their work. I just pointed out that it's an opinion piece.
    Weaksauce

Weaksauce
    I'll take that as your inability to respond properly and leave it at that.

For someone who dislikes trolls, you try to troll a lot.

Check out the Ted Cruz twitter attack on Beto. It's a video of Beto speaking at a church full of African American Texans about the man who got killed in his own apartment by the confused police officer. Now ask yourself how or why is this a negative on Beto. It makes no sense unless you're racist in which case it means you better vote for Ted.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1043278255740973058

8. Default

Did you see the debate between them? Cruz (unsurprisingly) came across as a smarmy asshole, wining about Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and radical left wing politicians.

Check out the Ted Cruz twitter attack on Beto. It's a video of Beto speaking at a church full of African American Texans about the man who got killed in his own apartment by the confused police officer. Now ask yourself how or why is this a negative on Beto. It makes no sense unless you're racist in which case it means you better vote for Ted.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1043278255740973058
    Probably because Beto is a scumbag of a human being using the death of a young black man to push his political narrative so he can get elected into office.

The only facts that came out was he had a small amount of marijuana? That's just 100% false, much more facts than that have been released.

Not to mention the police from the very beginning were not defending the officer and immediately wanted her charged with manslaughter, she might even face higher charges.

This was not a coverup. This was not someone killed by an officer while the officer was conducting official police duties.

But you've ignored most of the people who challenged your racist and backwards way of thinking so maybe someone can go ahead and quote me so you can realize what a useless human being your parents raised.

I'll take that as your inability to respond properly and leave it at that.

For someone who dislikes trolls, you try to troll a lot.
    Really? You're going that route? I'll ask you again, why does it matter if it's opinion? What about this article are you resistant too?

Are you seriously going to tell us that you simply responded with a PC Public Service Announcement to tell all the other readers that this quote and link are from an opinion piece? Just doing your duty? Then you want to call me a troll, while you're the one avoiding, dissembling and pushing back on me because you got a little emotionally triggered (which is evidenced by your desire to push back even without making a logical argument)

BTW: you still owe me an apology or retraction from accusing me of supporting doxing. Either that or post a link of me saying it.