Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I found a company worse than EA:

Wait till mainstream gaiming Community hears about Simu. A thousand dolars of Graphics is better than a thousand dolars of Wall of Text.

Summit Academy summed this in a nutshell.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.
    I had high hopes for you when you first showed up as a genuinely new player, but the more I see you post, the more clueless and retarded you seem. Try to at least have a clue what you're talking about before you click the post button. You're still batting .000 with everything I've seen you complain about so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The drops are from boss monsters at excruciating percentages, the Bandos plate is a Very Rare from level 210 - 624 bosses in a dungeon that requires 70 Strength and a slew of quests to access. Armadyll is fucking worse because you gotta have 70 Range and Range is crap since the EoC rolled through.

The comparison between the two doesn't mean much to someone that actually understands both games.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off.
    You mean you have to put effort into something before getting rewarded?

Please reference my previous post.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    300 million could get Savants implemented. Let's leave it at that.
    Yeah right. Did you already forget about the cost of fire extinguisher inspections? Shit adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I had high hopes for you when you first showed up as a genuinely new player, but the more I see you post, the more clueless and retarded you seem. Try to at least have a clue what you're talking about before you click the post button. You're still batting .000 with everything I've seen you complain about so far.

Im not exactly in the mood to start fights now. I simply offered my opinion about a topic and was replied at harshly. Please, not this again.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Im not exactly in the mood to start fights now. I simply offered my opinion about a topic and was replied at harshly. Please, not this again.
    Should have thought about that before you generalized an entire community with dumb shit like...

Hey now, lets keep it civil...

Oh wait, Player Corner is basically 4chan /pol/ but with boomers instead of 90s kids who masturbate over Waffen SS footage.
    ...because you don't understand how trolling works and Gelston hurt your feelings as a result. And not long after calling people who didn't agree with you a bunch of Simu apologists. Regardless, Simucon Gelston Gelston Notsleg Gelston has been deported.

But yes please pretend you're a victim now.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-11-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Im sorry for generalizing. I guess being at a rush hour kinda got mr iffy and replied so harshly. Yes its my fault I should have left my personal feelings personal.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Im sorry for generalizing. I guess being at a rush hour kinda got mr iffy and replied so harshly. Yes its my fault I should have left my personal feelings personal.

I dunno, I guess it was a generalisation, but I thought his characterization was about 50% right. I give him a thumbs up for creatively describing Methias. Though he really needs to understand that we're mostly gen Xers. I'll cut no slack for that. 2 points for Hufflepuff!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I dunno, I guess it was a generalisation, but I thought his characterization was about 50% right. I give him a thumbs up for creatively describing Methias. Though he really needs to understand that we're mostly gen Xers. I'll cut no slack for that. 2 points for Hufflepuff!
    Hey pal, you were included in people who masturbate over Waffen SS footage too!!!1

(Please pm me your collection btw)