Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

Default How about that sexual equality?

So, women want equality, guess they need to start getting killed at work, committing suicide and getting convicted more then. Got to step up those numbers women, those are amateur numbers.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So, women want equality, guess they need to start getting killed at work, committing suicide and getting convicted more then. Got to step up those numbers women, those are amateur numbers.

Racist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Racist.
    I self identify as mixed nationality. Genetically I can't be racist. You take that back.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

I remember when I was in accounting the professor said white males commit the most white collar crimes, but only because other races and sexes haven't been given as much a chance to commit them yet.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Gelston i literally lol'd at that, and not because i didn't agree with what your teach had to say.

It takes a truly insecure man to feel so threatened by equality.

It's pathetic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It takes a truly insecure man to feel so threatened by equality.

It's pathetic.
    Unless that democrat is a man, then fuck it, beat the shit out of the woman and it's totally cool.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Unless that democrat is a man, then fuck it, beat the shit out of the woman and it's totally cool.
    Another insecure man and your sentence is equally pathetic. WTF is wrong with you people?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Another insecure man and your sentence is equally pathetic. WTF is wrong with you people?
    Take note that you quacks have said absolutely nothing about Eric Schneiderman but sentence structure and words are the things you just can't tolerate.

Elect more abusive democrats, killing babies and beating woman, it's what they do.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Take note that you quacks have said absolutely nothing about Eric Schneiderman but sentence structure and words are the things you just can't tolerate.

Elect more abusive democrats, killing babies and beating woman, it's what they do.
    Sentence structure? I wasn't criticizing your grammar. I am attacking your words. You're a god damn idiot. You know Schneiderman resigned within 3 hours of the story breaking and they are opening investigations into him already? He's not president.