Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

1. Default

I have ~6m rep and can assure you that my penis is exceedingly average

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    PB: I don't care about what you think of me. Like you, I come here to pass time, from time to time.

In my mind, you're a poor excuse of a human being that was part of the gang that pushed Kevin to suicide. That gang may be 3 members, 6 members, 12 members, maybe more, maybe less.

You were an adult that made fun of a kid, a minor. You even took his pictures and photoshopped them to bully him. You, the guy that gives himself rights to throw his judgement on others.
    A few things:

- Warclaidhm had mental issues that go way beyond anything involving GS. A pretty bad case of Asperger's and who knows what else. Either way he wasn't playing with a full deck

- 99% if not 100% of the toxicity he received in GS were direct reactions to his own actions, as evidenced by his eventual permaban, at least until all permabans were lifted around the time Shattered came out.

- He was also posting on some magician forum for a while that had nothing at all to do with GS, where he was eventually ostracized for the exact same kind of Warclaidhm bullshit that he was ostracized for in GS.

If you think GS is responsible for him killing himself and/or that there weren't things in play that go way beyond GS, then you're being stupid and/or disingenuous.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Gonna repost that TheE post from when it all went down:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    If you think this forum is the most brutal thing on the interwebs, Paul, you're fairly deluded. This forum is fairly tame.

Also, I've worked with kids with Aspergers, Wayne and SR and Lia even like to joke I stole my laptop from one (not true), many of them are assholes, many of them are nice, many of them are shy, many of them are over-the-top enthusiastic in an effort to be liked. It's a fairly wide spectrum, as Aspergers is a fairly high functioning form of autism. It's not automatic, and it's not unavoidable to be an asshole with Aspergers. Especially with proper diagnosis and services, which I assume he had if he had a formal diagnosis of Aspergers to begin with. He was an asshole, and that was his choice. At some point, stop making excuses.

I'm all for the sympathy for suicides in young people, but I'm not for painting people as better people than they were after they're dead. Furthermore, the "woe is me and this awful, mean place" is hilariously ridiculous, and seems to indicate to me a lack of perspective on the issue of suicide in general.

Actually, I revise that first sentiment in the last paragraph. I've worked with so many mentally ill people, from homeless to immigrants to vets to AIDS patients in Africa to, yes, college-aged kids with Aspergers, that I've come to the conclusion that sometimes in the lottery of life, you just lose (whether they cross you or not), and it's neither a good thing nor a bad thing to choose to opt out. Nor is it necessarily a brave thing to live with pain your whole life under the delusion that you might keep rolling them bones and win. Often you can get help and lead the semblance of a normal life, but to be honest, I sometimes feel that's impossible. As long as it's their choice, and freely made, I can't judge what people do with themselves. A friend of mine from high school told a few of us he would kill himself when he was 30 if certain things didn't get better and his mental anguish didn't subside despite his best efforts, they didn't, and he took a bunch of pills and killed himself less than 2 weeks after that 30th birthday. He was in therapy for almost 15 years, on serious medication most of his 20s, but the point is he couldn't not feel what he felt from the experiences he had in life. We all tried our best to support and tell him we cared about him regularly, someone was in touch with him on an almost daily basis, but nothing we could do, positive or negative, had any effect on how he felt, it was all irrelevant. You keep on talking like Kevin getting a date would have changed his life. I'm sorry, but there are sooo many kids in the world who've lost parents because they thought falling in love and having kids would be the cure, but it wasn't. Weight loss, dating, hobbies, how you're treated in a text-based fantasy game, these things have a fairly small impact on a person with major depression issues.

That's a cynical point of view to take, to be sure, but this idyllic crap is stifling. There should be a hint of sense in here, somewhere.

As for the rep system, idc one way or the other. I always sign my rep if it's negative.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Sorry, it was meant to put things in perspective. Everyone here is pretty average 10~50 k saved up in the bank, a 9-5 job, pretty ordinary and nothings wrong with that. Just we can/could’ve been so much more if this game was never part of it.
    And you gleened this from reading posts from people on the Internet.

Amazing.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That's what I'm talking about. I decided to restart playing this game and, call me naive, stupid whatever, but I tried to be better. On lnet, I try to "bro" everyone, to make them welcomed, appreciated.

Butterfly as I'm pointing to PB but reversed, positive influence and all.

If there's 1% chance someone will have a smile per day and that smile will bring happiness to someone else in his real life, it'S a success.

What I'm saying to pb is that, mostly. You fucked it up bro (like many) and there was impacts. You cannot change the past. Change your behavior NOW and cultivate something else rather than renting, negative thoughts, throwing insults at people you don't even know and so on.
    I feel dumber for reading your post.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

And you are not trying to be less stupid. In fact, I feel like you've actually gotten dumber over the years.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That's what I'm talking about. I decided to restart playing this game and, call me naive, stupid whatever, but I tried to be better. On lnet, I try to "bro" everyone, to make them welcomed, appreciated.

Butterfly as I'm pointing to PB but reversed, positive influence and all.

If there's 1% chance someone will have a smile per day and that smile will bring happiness to someone else in his real life, it'S a success.

What I'm saying to pb is that, mostly. You fucked it up bro (like many) and there was impacts. You cannot change the past. Change your behavior NOW and cultivate something else rather than renting, negative thoughts, throwing insults at people you don't even know and so on.
    You're a fucking idiot.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    A few things:

- Warclaidhm had mental issues that go way beyond anything involving GS. A pretty bad case of Asperger's and who knows what else. Either way he wasn't playing with a full deck

- 99% if not 100% of the toxicity he received in GS were direct reactions to his own actions, as evidenced by his eventual permaban, at least until all permabans were lifted around the time Shattered came out.

- He was also posting on some magician forum for a while that had nothing at all to do with GS, where he was eventually ostracized for the exact same kind of Warclaidhm bullshit that he was ostracized for in GS.

If you think GS is responsible for him killing himself and/or that there weren't things in play that go way beyond GS, then you're being stupid and/or disingenuous.
    Bro Methais, I respect you.

I'm also under the impression you are my age, or so (41). You were kid in the 80-90s, like me, and you lived how intimidation / bullying was back in those days, i.e.: people fighting after school, people bullying like crazy and victims being almost tortured.

That being said, back in those days, everyone had a choice: join the winning side or be in the losing side.

I've seen good people back then becoming bad because they were hanging with those bullies because they were "protected". I've seen some good people being bullied and slowly losing it until they did crazy things, et cetera.

You always have the choice to say: NO, it's over, I stop, I won't be part of this crap.

It's the same on internet and amplified by the anonymous state we have. And nowadays, bullying is taken seriously.

Maybe there was 50 persons bullying Warclaidhm on this forum and his coins forum and his magician forum. Maybe there was 100. Maybe there was 10. Those people had the choice to stop at one point.

I know people on this forum that did stop. I know people that continued, though, till the very end. They had the choice to stop.

You don't need a major in psychology to know the impacts of being bullied constantly for YEARS. But I'm sure you know, like me, that eventually, you need to take a step back and just stop something that is wrong.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I know also know you are too.

Passer pour un idiot aux yeux d'un imbécile est une volupté de fin gourmet.
    Going for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a culinary delight?

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    sometimes in the lottery of life, you just lose (whether they cross you or not)
    Pretty sure I missed this zinger back then.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Bro Methais, I respect you.

I'm also under the impression you are my age, or so (41). You were kid in the 80-90s, like me, and you lived how intimidation / bullying was back in those days, i.e.: people fighting after school, people bullying like crazy and victims being almost tortured.

That being said, back in those days, everyone had a choice: join the winning side or be in the losing side.

I've seen good people back then becoming bad because they were hanging with those bullies because they were "protected". I've seen some good people being bullied and slowly losing it until they did crazy things, et cetera.

You always have the choice to say: NO, it's over, I stop, I won't be part of this crap.

It's the same on internet and amplified by the anonymous state we have. And nowadays, bullying is taken seriously.

Maybe there was 50 persons bullying Warclaidhm on this forum and his coins forum and his magician forum. Maybe there was 100. Maybe there was 10. Those people had the choice to stop at one point.

I know people on this forum that did stop. I know people that continued, though, till the very end. They had the choice to stop.

You don't need a major in psychology to know the impacts of being bullied constantly for YEARS. But I'm sure you know, like me, that eventually, you need to take a step back and just stop something that is wrong.
    You also don't need a major in psychology to know that if you show up somewhere and start acting like a toxic dick to everyone, people are almost always going to react accordingly.

And let's be real, it's not like Warclaidhm is the only person in GS to have severe mental illness and/or get ripped on for years because they decided to be an asshole to everyone. Look at Klaive for example. As far as I'm aware, he's still alive.

You're also ignoring the fact that Warclaidhm hadn't been posting on here for years, he showed up in Shattered, no real "bullying" incidents that I'm aware of took place with him either here or in game, and then a while later he kills himself.

Several people here have also wasted countless hours trying to help him out, explain what he's doing wrong and why people react the way they do, he'd act like he's going to get his shit together and quit being a dick and starting shit with people constantly, and then he'd turn around and go right back to doing the same shit
    that he was always getting shit from other people for.

We had an almost carbon copy of this over the past year or two with that Hlendril guy, but I guess he ended up just quitting GS.

Point is some people can't be helped, and if you think GS is why Warclaidhm killed himself, you're doing literally everything wrong.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2019 at 03:08 PM.