Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Here's a wild and crazy idea.

Stop acting like immature jerks. Then Wyrom won't get any complaints and won't be talking to you. And the need for this thread will go away.

But yeah I know, some of you want your constitutional right to be total assholes. Whatever.
    Please have Candor banned for calling me an immature jerk and an asshole. I literally can't even log onto GS until he's banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Here's a wild and crazy idea.

Stop acting like immature jerks. Then Wyrom won't get any complaints and won't be talking to you. And the need for this thread will go away.

But yeah I know, some of you want your constitutional right to be total assholes. Whatever.
    Hot take for you but ignore those people you don't want to hear from on LNet.

I know, personal responsibility is pretty tough but boy howdy is it rewarding.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Hot take for you but ignore those people you don't want to hear from on LNet.

I know, personal responsibility is pretty tough but boy howdy is it rewarding.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Not that anyone is asking for my take, but I had to tell Wyrom to go fuck himself several times before they tossed a ban at me. So, yeah, from that whole perspective, they/Wyrom is pretty laid back. The part(s) that tend to get him in "trouble" seem to be the use of the mysterious "powers that be" and "Development" and "feedback". Nameless boogie men that never address situations themselves, either in situations like this or balance/development issues on the forums. So even though he has protested that he is not the community manager, the structure of Simutronics has pushed him into that role, for better or worse. Sprinkle in some situations that are poorly handled because of the unexpected role, and you end up with the only person that anyone can reliably address their frustrations at.

This would have been the best way to go about addressing the situation while sorting out the Policy changes.
    Hope you're doing well and on meds since your freak out.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Not that anyone is asking for my take, but I had to tell Wyrom to go fuck himself several times before they tossed a ban at me.
    Didn't he also let you come back and sell your gear? That's pretty fucking lenient IMO

Didn't he also let you come back and sell your gear? That's pretty fucking lenient IMO
    Yeah, I'm not sure what exactly happened there with that. We could go with that and everyone be happy.

Hope you're doing well and on meds since your freak out.
    I've watched a bunch of threads come up in the past year with a lot of people echoing the same things I complained about. Did I go about it the wrong way, yeah.
    Last edited by AnOrdim; 12-18-2018 at 08:26 PM.

So like...looks like Wyrom made the Arena impossible to do. He must be really mad about this to take it out on the players.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    So like...looks like Wyrom made the Arena impossible to do. He must be really mad about this to take it out on the players.
    Can you elaborate for those of us not in game at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Can you elaborate for those of us not in game at the moment?
    Wyrom screwed around with Arena creatures making them harder. So tired of him meddling with crap after he launches an event.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wyrom screwed around with Arena creatures making them harder. So tired of him meddling with crap after he launches an event.
    He doesn't want you enjoying the event that way. That's almost for free by comparison. The arena is a slow, efficient plod towards the bloodscrip you want. You're supposed to rapidfire simucoins into the sewer or heist for fewer bloodscrip per dollar, preferably with a script so you can spend faster. Better spend fast, though, because the scaling prices will become unmanageable! They already started higher than their base last time. Pump those simucoins in fast before everybody else does. YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

And that is how marketing works when you're an asshole.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-18-2018 at 09:36 PM.