Page 577 of 663 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You really do. Its a shame to see it.
    Just a reminder that according to the rep system you're the biggest retard here. Congrats.

More of a "dumb things liberals do."

Watch this "man" bribe his daughter 100 dollars to bully a teen for wearing a MAGA hat.

“I’m saying I’m knowingly violating the rules. I’m saying right now that I’m releasing committee confidential documents.”

“I hope that they will bring charges against us and I am ready to except with full responsibility what I have done,” “This is about the closest I’ll ever have to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment,”

Cory Booker (D-NJ)

He's so brave! He's such a leader in the resistance!! HE IS JUST LIKE SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except.. this wasn't the case. At all...

From Bill Burck, the records representative from President George W Bush..

I would ask how dumb can someone be.. but I don't think we've seen the absolute lowest that Cory "The Real Corky" Booker can reach yet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

All the democrats on that panel are already voting no. Some, like Booker, are there purely to grandstand. He wants to be Obama 2.0.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All the democrats on that panel are already voting no. Some, like Booker, are there purely to grandstand. He wants to be Obama 2.0.
    He will have to fight off Kamala Harris to see who can gen up the most faux outrage!

They are both retarded clowns.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He'll be Virgil 2.0 instead.

Last edited by Methais; 09-07-2018 at 02:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    When did shitting on your country become so cool for the left?
    The 60's
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

When did shitting on your country become so cool for the left?
    That’s the whole point of progressivism. The country has to be fundamentally changed.

"It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic." - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez via Twitter

Yes... I realize this is low hanging fruit.. but literally the dumbest thing (except cwolff's posts today) I read on the Internet today.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

"It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic." - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez via Twitter

Yes... I realize this is low hanging fruit.. but literally the dumbest thing (except cwolff's posts today) I read on the Internet today.
    She's female cwolff.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible