Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mounts: Fast Travel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah, same. I don't feel comfortable giving Simu any money since none of it leads to more game dev, just continually increasing paid events. There are people on discord saying that this stuff is what keeps the doors open. What's your subscription for, then?
    Which is fucking retarded. There are MUDs out without sub fees that manage to stay open. Fucking Aardwolf has 245 people on right now and is free from what I can tell. Some people drank too much kool-aide.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Mostly just "feel free to unsub then" comments.
    Poor bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Gonna go ahead and guess the 200k raikhen stables are infinite inter-town fast travel prop. For 200k it better be a super-node as well.
    stables are now 50k raikhen.

There are people on discord saying that this stuff is what keeps the doors open. What's your subscription for, then?
    Is it Simu saying this or just retard players who suck on Simu's shart splattered asshole all day hoping a GM will give them attention?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Rohese who quit recently came back and now owns 2 horses and a fucking stable (and probably a shit ton of accessories to go with). Let’s face the fact that Simuhas a cult. They have a fucking cult who are willing to give any amounts to the church of Simu.
    insert GS P2W starter pack meme that I'm too lazy to actually create but contains pictures of 12 cats, xanax, box wine, SS/disability/crazy checks, pajamas that are worn all day, and text horses
    Last edited by Methais; 06-16-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is it Simu saying this or just retard players who suck on Simu's shart splattered asshole all day hoping a GM will give them attention?
    This is why Wyrom left the PC and removed feedback to Simutronics via the crappy officials. He literally surrounds himself by a small group of players on Discord who consistently validate his world view.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 06-16-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It was the same person who argued Blizzard spends half a billion on server costs, but I have seen others echo the sentiment.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

It was the same person who argued Blizzard spends half a billion on server costs, but I have seen others echo the sentiment.
    Sounds about right. Next P2W event they'll be selling tit milk that came from males.

Literal, actual horse armor is coming and it will be literally useless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Literal, actual horse armor is coming and it will be literally useless.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, bet it'll cost way more than the Oblivion Horse Armor DLC though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam