Page 509 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 94094594995075085095105115195596091009 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I don't think "We have the same safeguards we've always had" is much of an excuse for not doing anything. Let's just be honest here. Trump doesn't want to do anything to improve safeguards for our election system because he feels it would be an admission that his election wasn't quite legitimate. He'd rather risk free and fair elections than suffer a bruised ego.
    What would you have him do?

2. Default

I don't think "We have the same safeguards we've always had" is much of an excuse for not doing anything. Let's just be honest here. Trump doesn't want to do anything to improve safeguards for our election system because he feels it would be an admission that his election wasn't quite legitimate. He'd rather risk free and fair elections than suffer a bruised ego.
    That's actually the more generous take on his behavior.

The less generous take is that he's not interested in safeguarding the elections because our attackers only interfere to help him out. Kind of like the Trump administration does everything it can to help Russia out on the Sanctions issue.

It's almost like they're looking out for each other.

It's almost like there's no such thing as coincidence in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

The less generous take is that he's not interested in safeguarding the elections because our attackers only interfere to help him out. Kind of like the Trump administration does everything it can to help Russia out on the Sanctions issue.

you're so retarded. And soooooo butthurt.

Blog Entries

What is Obama's excuse when he lied to the nation about election tampering? He was president when this happened, he knew about it at least a month before he lied about it on national television. He dithered just like he did with red lines, this happened under a Democrat administration.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-17-2018 at 07:08 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I don't think "We have the same safeguards we've always had" is much of an excuse for not doing anything.
    Our current measures apparently caught all of this hacking and intrusion and led to so many indictments, we should be applauding our current safeguards.

The question I posed was: what is Putin getting from Trump? If Trump was an asset of Russia he should be doing everything in his power to make Russia's job of hacking us easier, right? So the best you have is Trump isn't doing more than Obama to stop Russia's shenanigans? Not sure that's the message you want to put forth.

Blog Entries

You lost, Take Obama's advice and get over it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Kind of like the Trump administration does everything it can to help Russia out on the Sanctions issue.
    Which sanctions has Trump lifted on Russia? Go ahead and take your time to answer, I know it hurts to use too much of your brain at once.

8. Default

So much anger from the nut job brigade.

Must have struck a nerve.

You must have missed my question so I'll post it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Which sanctions has Trump lifted on Russia? Go ahead and take your time to answer, I know it hurts to use too much of your brain at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

I see. How interesting.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible