Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Psst. The statement is accurate. Yet again you try to divert, make no real argument and then claim some form of pyrrhic victory while engaging in an orgy of self aggrandizement and back slapping. I know why you don't seek help, the help quit and changed careers.
    Ashliana has been making non-stop real arguments and points with fact and evidence to back up those arguments. You and others, only reply with insults, deflections and more insults, instead of giving us any sort of real facts, evidence or solid points, to refute the points Ashliana has made.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-24-2021 at 01:27 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Ashliana has been making non-stop real arguments and points with fact and evidence to back up those arguments.
    Is this the new political laugh thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is this the new political laugh thread?
    Please, find me the last time someone on the right you, rocktar, PB, whoever, refuted a point or comment Ashliana has made, with fact/evidence to back up their point, without the insults and/or provided links/sources.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-24-2021 at 01:32 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Please, find me the last time someone on the right you, rocktar, PB, whoever, refuted a point or comment Ashliana has made, with fact/evidence to back up their point, without the insults and/or provided links/sources.
    I lost the patience to read most of his posts long ago. I will sometimes read one in the same way you can’t help but look at a gruesome car accident. He’s much like you; he will argue incessantly over nitpicky things for pages then claim he made some great points when the other person stops replying to his nonsense.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-24-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I lost the patience to read most of his posts long ago. I will sometimes read one in the same way you can’t help but look at a gruesome car accident. He’s much like you; he will argue incessantly over nitpicky things for pages then claim he made some great points when the other person stops replying to his nonsense.
    My point exactly, you can’t find anything, because none of you refute anything he says with substance, just insults and attacks, so once again you did a classic deflect with some insults.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-24-2021 at 01:38 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Oh not by a long shot. Hopefully we'll get leaked footage, insider sources, or unnamed sources who report on the vile misogynists' activities. I see where his son got his "proclivities".

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

Pretty soon he's going to get Bill Clinton'd! Oh wait.. I'm sure it will all come out in the Impeachment hearings. Da Da Daaaaaa **dramatic theme music plays**

I'm probably ignorant, but if he wants to swim nekkid shouldn't he have just told them(both sexes) to turn their backs to the pool until he says other wise(i think that's where the danger would be anyways?) maybe except one dude to make sure he doesn't and drown or some shit.

might be another unpopular thought... if that's all it took to make the agents uncomfortable, are they in the right profession and do I want to trust them with my life?
    Last edited by Realk; 01-24-2021 at 02:27 AM.

Show me a time when it made a real argument with facts that aren't from a Leftwing shill site or made up assertions from it's fevered head.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You would probably have to go back pre-Kierphe days for that. Circa October 2010.

After it was found out that It was using dual accounts to agree with Itself, It pretty much lost the tiny remaining respect anyone had for It.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Psst. The statement is accurate. Yet again you try to divert, make no real argument and then claim some form of pyrrhic victory while engaging in an orgy of self aggrandizement and back slapping. I know why you don't seek help, the help quit and changed careers.
    There's nothing to "divert" from, as this thread isn't a substantive discussion, but you did manage to pay us a visit to do just the same thing you're claiming I do. Somebody didn't read the thread and jumped in too eagerly, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Sure you did. And what you call "arguing over nitpicky things" are, in reality, other people making demonstrably incorrect points and being unable to move on or adapt their position.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    Show me a time when it made a real argument with facts that aren't from a Leftwing shill site or made up assertions from it's fevered head.
    I cite from government sites whenever possible (including government sources backed by, at the time, Trump appointees), and deliberately cite right-wing sources like Fox as well, specifically to undercut the retarded "(Saw Centrist Source, Get to Ignore Article, Even if Article is Documenting Something Not In Question) strategy you people rely on. You post InfoWars links unironically. Does someone need to explain the difference to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    You would probably have to go back pre-Kierphe days for that. Circa October 2010.

After it was found out that It was using dual accounts to agree with Itself, It pretty much lost the tiny remaining respect anyone had for It.
    Nope, happens all the time. (Thanks, Solkern). You became completely divorced from reality when you couldn't cope with the Obama administration winning twice, and rather than actually lay out and defend coherent arguments, you come to your last resort in every thread. Speaking of which..

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There's nothing to "divert" from, as this thread isn't a substantive discussion, but you did manage to pay us a visit to do just the same thing you're claiming I do. Somebody didn't read the thread and jumped in too eagerly, did they?

Sure you did. And what you call "arguing over nitpicky things" are, in reality, other people making demonstrably incorrect points and being unable to move on or adapt their position.

I cite from government sites whenever possible (including government sources backed by, at the time, Trump appointees), and deliberately cite right-wing sources like Fox as well, specifically to undercut the retarded "(Saw Centrist Source, Get to Ignore Article, Even if Article is Documenting Something Not In Question) strategy you people rely on. You post InfoWars links unironically. Does someone need to explain the difference to you?

Nope, happens all the time. (Thanks, Solkern). You became completely divorced from reality when you couldn't cope with the Obama administration winning twice, and rather than actually lay out and defend coherent arguments, you come to your last resort in every thread. Speaking of which..

The bullshit is deep here. You don't cite much of anything, 99% of your recent posts are just you discounting what is said and proclaiming yourself victor. GEFO.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie