Page 303 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm saying the longer it drags on the less credibility the soap opera has. Seriously, we are going on close to two years now since this whole line of bullshit started. Do you guys seriously not have anything that you stand for? Please name one thing the Democrats offer that does not involve the government taking peoples money?

Convince me to vote Democrat again.
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

2. Default

3. Default

That made me giggle.

But it's incorrect. (Almost) Anything Hannity says on his show is protected under the 1st Amendment as a member of the Press (opinion shows are covered). There are very few things he could say or do in his professional capacity that would allow prosecution. (Unless there's some arcane case law out there I'm not aware of- which is totally possible)

PS Hannity absolutely threw Cohen under the bus today in a hilarious way. If Hannity says Cohen isn't his attorney- then Cohen has no right to claim attorney-client privilege. The 6th amendment is there to protect Hannity, not Cohen. If Hannity had said he WAS Cohen's client- Cohen might have gotten more of what he asked for in Court today.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-17-2018 at 01:35 AM.

4. Default

I liked him better then Clinton. If there had been a better choice i would have voted for them. I have never been an actual fan of trump

Jack McCoy is protecting Rosenstein..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Wow, I'm out of my league. They have broken out the nursery rimes. So much hate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Jack McCoy is protecting Rosenstein..

Watch out. RagingPk might think he’s a real lawyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    He doesn't understand how critical taxes are to overall monetary policy. He just sees his paycheck getting smaller- not realizing just how much of his life is paid for by taxes nor recognizing how important taxes are for controlling inflation.

As with many things- he has an adolescent take on taxes.
    No, I just don't want taxes going to things like illegal citizens. It's obviously you don't give a fuck about taxes, part of your family has been at the tit for...20 years? Or do they have a stolen social security number. I mean theft and killing children is what Democrats are best at, really it's the only things they are good at.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2018 at 08:45 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Wow, I'm out of my league. They have broken out the nursery rimes. So much hate.
    That’s all they really have.

No, I just don't want taxes going to things like illegal citizens. It's obviously you don't give a fuck about taxes, part of your family has been at the tit for...20 years? Or do they have a stolen social security number. I mean theft and killing children is what Democrats are best at, really it's the only things they are good at.
    Illegal citizens? That made me laugh. Kind of encapsulates the low information mentality we're dealing with in politics today.