Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

teee heee, you were quite happy to come to the top of the most useless list taking over Tsin

Two seperate topics are being intentionally conflated here.

1: People shouldn't get pissed and bitch every time someone disagrees with what they say and red reps them because it's not a big deal and doesn't really matter in the scope of things.
    2: WB and PB shouldn't be The Sole Deciders when it comes to if a person is red or green regardless of anyone else's opinion. ESPECIALLY when they get so triggered they are compelled to red rep people every couple days for months in an attempt to turn them red then hypocritically call them out for Point 1.

What will follow this post
    :Deliberate misrepresentation claiming I am just throwing a fit because rep is so important to me cause I am a soy baby, despite the obvious truth that neither PB or WB would be doing what they do if they didn't care very deeply about not only rep in general, but some strange sense of power they get from going on rep campaigns for months or years against people for things they said... Ya know, like soy babies, whatever the fuck that actually means.

:Deflections about how crazy I am over Macguyver, which has zero bearing on this discussion but they obviously can't have this discussion so will try to change it to something else.

:Claims that its not a rep "campaign" because it's soooo easy, despite it being more effort over the rep system than everyone else puts in combined.

:Cherry picking word choice and trying to focus on that over the actual content because, again, they can't have this discussion.
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-10-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I have agreed and admitted that I care about the rep that I get. If everyone gets labeled a retard for caring that they are being trolled it's no wonder why you wont see growth in the site. I agree with PB and I agree with WB most of the time when he posts something of thought and not just about poop... but most of WB posts that allow him to continually rep people over the last decade are simply this just post that you smile on every fucking page and be a dick head... and you can rep anyone however you feel like

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You used to be cool during Shattered days. Now you’re a whiny soy drinking titty baby.
    I think BF would have to run over a line of nuns, back up and run over them again before he'd annoy me. Even then, I'd probably be like, "they must've done something to deserve it."

This has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with him being responsible for some of the best fun I've had in a game.

Also, I like soy, motherfucker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

It's appropriate that people are bringing up Shattered, actually, because this situation with WB is similar to the problem with the Marlu clan, in that it's a discussion centered on how to deal with a disruptive and abusive social element. Rep is a community-based system with no administrative oversight. If all participants respected the function and the nature of it, it would work as it is designed to work. However, it's not designed to account for self-interested actors who abuse the system for their own benefit or amusement. In most modern societies, there are appointed authorities to deal with these problems. In a situation like Shattered or this forum, where there is no policing authority who maintains a balance, then the only response possible is a community-based one. If it's a large enough problem, then people need to band together to fix it.

Crying that fixing the problem at the community level is mob justice privileges individual action, in this case to abuse others, over the good of a group. That attitude is a problematic one in American politics as well, where the cult of the individual presides to an excessive extent. It's also just another situation that comes back to learning most of what you need to know in kindergarten: If there's one big kid on the playground who likes to bully others and you can't call in a teacher, your other option is to get a dozen kids to tie that fat-ass to a swing. The Wild West posse was a similar response, as was the medieval European charivari. This isn't a cowardly or inappropriate response: it's a rational and effective one.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 06-11-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think BF would have to run over a line of nuns, back up and run over them again before he'd annoy me. Even then, I'd probably be like, "they must've done something to deserve it."

This has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with him being responsible for some of the best fun I've had in a game.

Also, I like soy, motherfucker!
    Also, Mooch. Best undercover agent ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Two seperate topics are being intentionally conflated here.

1: People shouldn't get pissed and bitch every time someone disagrees with what they say and red reps them because it's not a big deal and doesn't really matter in the scope of things.
    2: WB and PB shouldn't be The Sole Deciders when it comes to if a person is red or green regardless of anyone else's opinion. ESPECIALLY when they get so triggered they are compelled to red rep people every couple days for months in an attempt to turn them red then hypocritically call them out for Point 1.

What will follow this post
    eliberate misrepresentation claiming I am just throwing a fit because rep is so important to me cause I am a soy baby, despite the obvious truth that neither PB or WB would be doing what they do if they didn't care very deeply about not only rep in general, but some strange sense of power they get from going on rep campaigns for months or years against people for things they said... Ya know, like soy babies, whatever the fuck that actually means.

eflections about how crazy I am over Macguyver, which has zero bearing on this discussion but they obviously can't have this discussion so will try to change it to something else.

:Claims that its not a rep "campaign" because it's soooo easy, despite it being more effort over the rep system than everyone else puts in combined.

:Cherry picking word choice and trying to focus on that over the actual content because, again, they can't have this discussion.

A couple of notes:

1) The only thing accurate in your post is your signature.
    2) If you are grouping WB and myself, I would want some other title than "The Sole Deciders" because that doesn't make sense. How about "The Duo Deciders"?
    3) Stop being so fucking triggered about rep.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It's appropriate that people are bringing up Shattered, actually, because this situation with WB is similar to the problem with the Marlu clan, in that it's a discussion centered on how to deal with a disruptive and abusive social element. Rep is a community-based system with no administrative oversight. If all participants respected the function and the nature of it, it would work as it is designed to work. However, it's not designed to account for self-interested actors who abuse the system for their own benefit or amusement. In most modern societies, there are appointed authorities to deal with these problems. In a situation like Shattered or this forum, where there is no policing authority who maintains a balance, then the only response possible is a community-based one. If it's a large enough problem, then people need to band together to fix it.

Crying that fixing the problem at the community level is mob justice privileges individual action, in this case to abuse others, over the good of a group. That attitude is a problematic one in American politics as well, where the cult of the individual presides to an excessive extent. It's also just another situation that comes back to learning most of what you need to know in kindergarten: If there's one big kid on the playground who likes to bully others and you can't call in a teacher, your other option is to get a dozen kids to tie that fat-ass to a swing. The Wild West posse was a similar response, as was the medieval European charivari. This isn't a cowardly or inappropriate response: it's a rational and effective one.
    Or you can just fucking ignore it. It means nothing. The only effect it has is the effect you allow it to have.

I'm sorry, but to me, you're just coming off as increasingly whiny.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-11-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

"I don't care about rep at all!", I continue to insist as I post multiple paragraph thesis on ways to overthrow the Repmasters

You know, the anti-intellectual troll climate that decries any comment longer than a sentence is just a race to the bottom. In any case, I didn’t start this thread. People had complaints about WB. I pointed out a solution and outlined the nature of the problem. I’m too much of an idealist not to give a rip about the issue, but I’m also too pragmatic to get worked up about it. Ya’ll do you.