Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doggo Thread

Default Doggo Thread

It appears that we either don't have a dog thread, or it has a stupid name that "dog" produces no results for in thread titles.

We are all terrible people.

However, a great beagle has come to our rescue. The beagle of all beagles. The only beagle who can play guitar, fly airplanes, and deflate Baby Yoda.

Not my dog. It's clearly Charlie Brown's dog:

Last edited by Methais; 12-06-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yea dogs arer awesome—this is my dog, Zoe, who just passed last week. I used to herd cattle with her on the ranch and she was a frisbee catching fool.

Last edited by Malvadere; 12-06-2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: suck at imbedding images
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Malvadere View Post
    Yea dogs arer awesome—this is my dog, Zoe, who just passed last week. I used to herd cattle with her on the ranch and she was a frisbee catching fool.

Sorry to hear man.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

Here is Winston, my happy long haired daschund before his haircut.

There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It appears that we either don't have a dog thread, or it has a stupid name that "dog" produces no results for in thread titles.

We are all terrible people.

However, a great beagle has come to our rescue. The beagle of all beagles. The only beagle who can play guitar, fly airplanes, and deflate Baby Yoda.

Not my dog. It's clearly Charlie Brown's dog:

How long did you hold the food there before you took the picture... you monster. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    How long did you hold the food there before you took the picture... you monster. lol
    No idea, that's not my dog it's just some random dog whose shadow is Snoopy.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No idea, that's not my dog it's just some random dog whose shadow is Snoopy.
    Well Snoopy was a beagle after all.

Blog Entries

9. Default

Found out today my dog, Charlie, has a detached lens and needs it removed. Tomorrow at 7AM he's having it taken out, for about $4K. I'm not worried about the cost... I think having pets comes with responsibility and this is my burden to carry for all the love he gives me.

The good news is he likely will not lose his eye, but will obviously have vision impairment in his eye. We'd been treating it as glaucoma for about 3 weeks now, and it just go progressively worse. We took him right away at the first sign of discomfort, but had no idea it could get this bad, this fast.

Apparently terriers are prone to this, so if you have a terrier and their eye becomes cloudy, take them to a vet asap.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 12-09-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10. Default

Here he is (front seat) somewhere in Utah (wife and I did a road trip through Colorado, Utah and Nevada last Christmas).

IMG_4854.jpg
    Here is Rocky
    IMG_4866.jpg
    And Ellie is in the backseat.
    IMG_4855.jpg

Hows that for shitty pictures?!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal