Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lobster Falchion

220K.

It matches this vultite shield I found etched with shrimp.

I don't know why I want this, but I do. 500k

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I counter with...

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

I don't know why you want it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    220K.

It matches this vultite shield I found etched with shrimp.
    What does your shrimp shield look like?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

New character RP concept: Longjohn d'Silver the Human buccaneer.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

A GM should do the right thing and provide this weapon with a backstory via LOOK or loresing. We need to know more about lobster falchion. The masses demand it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A GM should do the right thing and provide this weapon with a backstory via LOOK or loresing. We need to know more about lobster falchion. The masses demand it!
    You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your value now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite falchion in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the falchion is the lobster, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 lobsters. You can also tell that the vultite falchion is predominantly crafted of lobster.

You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your purpose now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite falchion in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of lobster surrounding the falchion. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the falchion is as some type of lobster.

You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your special ability now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite falchion in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the falchion has been infused with a lobster force.

Its loresong has been temporarily unlocked by you for 19 days, 20 hours and 18 minutes.
    You feel that you have reached the end of the falchion's song.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your value now be told"

The first thing that strikes you about the falchion is the lobster, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 lobsters. You can also tell that the vultite falchion is predominantly crafted of lobster.

You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your purpose now be told"

You sense a faint aura of lobster surrounding the falchion. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the falchion is as some type of lobster.

You sing:

"Falchion that I hold
    Let your special ability now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite falchion in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the falchion has been infused with a lobster force.

Its loresong has been temporarily unlocked by you for 19 days, 20 hours and 18 minutes.
    You feel that you have reached the end of the falchion's song.
    This thing should totally create a lobster puff every time you raise it.

1m because if I don't own this I will have the sad

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.