Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Spectacular: Miracle (350) Updated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnell View Post
    Still waiting on my 50th level sorcerer spell...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    750 DEMON BOMB

Invoking the dark powers of demons and gross dead stuff, the sorcerer overloads their frail body with deadly energies, exploding into flaming gibs and potentially killing creatures caught in the blast (based on SMR). Due to the immense power channeled, characters casting this spell cannot be resurrected, and die a spirit death. Demonic lore provides a 1% chance per seed 10 summation of affecting another creature, and Necromancy lore provides a 5% chance per seed 5 of only consuming one deed. This spell does not effect players.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    750 DEMON BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    We got one more day tomorrow and apparently it will deal with Wizards. Let’s pray for something positive, I really want to dust off my old wiz.
    That isn't accurate. They've extended it to 17 or 18 days now, i forget. Tomorrow they keep saying is a big "wow" day for a class, whatever it is.

We know of the days remaining other than the "big" day one is some shit change for fire lore (even estild said it was MEH so people didn't get excited, so....extrapolate down from things he normally thinks are good and people will care about and never do), one is a rogue thing, another is something melee related.

edit: checking some chat history
    day 14 (tomorrow) - original "finale", whatever that bs is
    day 15 - ?
    day 16 - whatever the "melee" change is
    day 17 - ?

one of those is the "small" wizard change, the other I don't think we have any idea I can't remember why I thought it was a rogue thing can't find the message for that.
    "There is one other update planned during SS that involves EL:F, but just to temper expectations there too, I doubt it's going to change any training paths. We're working toward an eventual goal." -Estild, crushing dreams since 2009
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-04-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    That isn't accurate. They've extended it to 17 or 18 days now, i forget. Tomorrow they keep saying is a big "wow" day for a class, whatever it is.
    Tomorrow is a World of Warcraft day for a class?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Tomorrow is a World of Warcraft day for a class?
    God willing.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    We got one more day tomorrow and apparently it will deal with Wizards. Let’s pray for something positive, I really want to dust off my old wiz.
    Don't get your hopes up. Whatever they throw at us is almost definitely going to be weak and useless as fuck. They're just piling useless shit everywhere so at the end of the year they can say they did a bunch of stuff, despite almost all of it being useless trash that has no real impact on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post

We know of the days remaining other than the "big" day one is some shit change for fire lore (even estild said it was MEH so people didn't get excited, so....extrapolate down from things he normally thinks are good and people will care about and never do), one is a rogue thing, another is something melee related.

edit: checking some chat history
    day 14 (tomorrow) - original "finale", whatever that bs is
    day 15 - ?
    day 16 - whatever the "melee" change is
    day 17 - ?

one of those is the "small" wizard change, the other I don't think we have any idea I can't remember why I thought it was a rogue thing can't find the message for that.
    "There is one other update planned during SS that involves EL:F, but just to temper expectations there too, I doubt it's going to change any training paths. We're working toward an eventual goal." -Estild, crushing dreams since 2009
    Wow day will probably be disarm changes. Which will still probably have all kinds of stupidity attached to it.

Is every class supposed to get something during all this? I haven't heard shit about anything for sorcerers, rangers, or bards.

Or monks but no one cares about them anyway except for Stumplicker.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Whatever they throw at us is almost definitely going to be weak and useless as fuck. They're just piling useless shit everywhere so at the end of the year they can say they did a bunch of stuff, despite almost all of it being useless trash that has no real impact on anything.

Wow day will probably be disarm changes. Which will still probably have all kinds of stupidity attached to it.

Is every class supposed to get something during all this? I haven't heard shit about anything for sorcerers, rangers, or bards.

Or monks but no one cares about them anyway except for Stumplicker.
    Says wow day "for a class" though. Disarm effects all professions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Says wow day "for a class" though. Disarm effects all professions.
    Ranger Guild dues reduced by 500 silvers.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Ranger Guild dues reduced by 500 silvers.
    Too OP, try 149 silvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    GMs seem to love their seeds. Every spell it's seed, seed, seed.

"Should this spell just, you know, work?"
    "NO! Seed it! Seed all over it!"
    c5fb201325699228dba9e3a9924d4909c3187092be22b637283ed64a77300a39.jpg