Page 309 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's also not true. He's starting to distance himself because he suspects that things are going to end badly for Trump.
    Nah, IIRC he's been saying his vote for Trump was for entertainment value since election night.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nah, IIRC he's been saying his vote for Trump was for entertainment value since election night.
    Actually, he's always said he was going to and did vote for trump to blow up the gop status quo.

Blog Entries

He voted for Trump for the entertainment value. That's a throwaway vote.
    Is it?

Please read what you wrote several times and you will have found the answer to the Trump mystery (for some). The people voted to troll the whole fucking system, it's like you're too caught up in your bullshit to not understand just how cool that is. Both parties have been fucking the people up the ass for 20+ years....to be honest Reagan was our last good president, he had that presidential aura, I suppose maybe FDR had that same feel?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-17-2018 at 09:11 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Yes, it is. It's also extremely short sighted, akin to not liking your home so you burn it down. While you're still inside.

It's also not true. He's starting to distance himself because he suspects that things are going to end badly for Trump.
    This is just like everything else you post: wishful thinking and stupidity.

You can go back to 2016 and read all my posts on the subject.

Educate yourself. Don't be willfully ignorant your entire life.

I have stated on a number of occasions: I dislike Donald Trump as a candidate or even as a man. Just don't like him.

BUT, I would happily vote for him every day before I would ever vote for Crooked Hillary.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yes, it is. It's also extremely short sighted, akin to not liking your home so you burn it down. While you're still inside.
    Who did you vote for?

Here were the choices:

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Anyone else running that didn't have a chance in Hell of winning.

Write in candidate.

So if you didn't vote for Hillary or Trump, you honestly were wasting your vote since you knew going in it wouldn't count for anything.

So you had either Hillary or Trump.

I voted for Trump because Trump is STILL a better choice than Hillary.

It's that simple.

You and your retarded friends having a complete meltdown over it was just a purely selfish side effect for me.

I've been very, very pleased with my vote so far. Not only has it given me more money in my pocket.. it's also given me more entertainment value than I ever hoped for.

So thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    A few times for voting Johnson.
    Voting for the Johnson, I called it earlier!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Who did you vote for?

Here were the choices:

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Anyone else running that didn't have a chance in Hell of winning.

Write in candidate.

So if you didn't vote for Hillary or Trump, you honestly were wasting your vote since you knew going in it wouldn't count for anything.

So you had either Hillary or Trump.

I voted for Trump because Trump is STILL a better choice than Hillary.

It's that simple.

You and your retarded friends having a complete meltdown over it was just a purely selfish side effect for me.

I've been very, very pleased with my vote so far. Not only has it given me more money in my pocket.. it's also given me more entertainment value than I ever hoped for.

So thank you.
    Spoken like a true sociopath.

Blog Entries

Thank you for sharing that. I'm genuinely trying to understand the opposite side of the political spectrum and your relationship with Trump. As you can probably guess, there aren't a lot of folks on the hard right out in the Bay Area.

Now I don't want to re-litigate what Clinton did, or didn't, do. But one thing I will point out is that a lot of the horrible things said about Clinton in 2016 came from the Clinton Cash book. The same book that was funded by the Mercers and written by the co-founder of the Government Accountability Institute (the other co-founder was Steve Bannon)- which is also funded by the Mercers.

And, of course, Bannon was a founding member of Cambridge Analytica- also founded and funded by the Mercers. The same Cambridge Analytica that specialized in using (mis)information warfare in politics. And we all remember the tapes of the head of Cambridge Analytica talking about leveraging lies and entrapment as their specialties. The same Cambridge Analytica that was feeding demographic information about American voters to a Russian Professor who was receiving Russian government grants to study the use of social media as a political tool.

And that book just happened to have come out in an election year, focusing on the opponent of the Mercer-backed Donald Trump.

Maybe Clinton is a saint, and maybe she's the devil (and probably somewhere in between), but the people who were providing the worst stories about her weren't exactly saints themselves, and they specialized in misinformation campaigns to sway political outcomes.

Food for thought.
    Start at 21:15, the topic is only roughly 5 minutes long. I thought the entire video was very interesting, but that section I think is an interesting way to look at it and probably how many conservatives view it, if you are really interested.

Spoken like a true sociopath.
    Dude, you don't even know what the word means.

If you did, you would realize what a gigantic hypocrite you are.

A sociopath is one that doesn't come out of his room for weeks on end because he's that anti-social.

A sociopath is one that bangs a married woman, then when it's over he steals from her because he lacks a conscious.

PS - One of us has done those things.. and it's not me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME