Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1862

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

1. Default

Hey it's seran-lite

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Imagine being so inoculated by the Kool Aid that you don't. While there's video evidence that it definitely was all of those things.
    If that is an attempted coup to you, you truly are a spoiled American.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If that is an attempted coup to you, you truly are a spoiled American.
    I'll tell you what is a spoiled American. One who sits back while their party leader directs an armed and violent mob to overthrow the certification of the vote removing him from office. A spoiled American is one whose so upset with the status quo, that they would support the removal of the rule of law and have our country turn into the third world where only force of arms rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Force of arms rules.
    Literally how every law in the history of all laws are enforced.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Tell that to your lord and savior who tried to overthrow the country. A peaceful transfer of power would have absolved the need for any of this.
    You can believe what you want that for some reason I'm on Trump's junk even though I've never said I was. Also, you can keep trying to preach to everyone here that it's just the Republicans that cause issues and that the lefties' can do no wrong.

I really don't follow political stuff much, it's mostly just one big stupid fucking soap opera that needs to be canceled.

However, I do remember all the riots and violent protesting that took place when Trump took office. You constantly keep trying to bring down anything that's Republican and constantly keep claiming Trump tried to over throw the government without due process and call them violent....both sides are fucking stupid and ignorantly violent if they don't get their way. Neither party is better than the other. I see it as they keep trying to one-up each other to see what side can be the fucking dumbest and right now the Democrats are winning this round.

Frankly, anyone that can't see that both sides are fucked up, you have a more serious problem because all you will do is blindly follow and continue to contribute to any problems either side will cause.

I just generally read through all the posts here and laugh at how stupid you come off and how miserable your life must be by trying to make others feel bad.....sometimes I feel a little sad, but then I read another stupid comment you make and I just laugh and laugh. If it makes you feel any better, you are shinning star in my life - always making me laugh with your ignorant comments. So, please don't ever stop being you. I don't know how I'll make it through some of my work days when things are slow without having a good laugh at your expense.
    Last edited by drumpel; 06-21-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries

I'll tell you what is a spoiled American. One who sits back while their party leader directs an armed and violent mob to overthrow the certification of the vote removing him from office. A spoiled American is one whose so upset with the status quo, that they would support the removal of the rule of law and have our country turn into the third world where only force of arms rules.
    Evidence that he directed anyone to take up arms and storm a Government building, please.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Hey it's seran-lite
    Sup henchman / sycophant #11.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Evidence that he directed anyone to take up arms and storm a Government building, please.
    You guys really think this is a good defense, when it's known that this motherfucker uses mob speak 24/7. IE: "You have a really nice family. It'd be a shame if something happened to them."

Of course that orange motherfucker didn't say "Take up arms and storm that building". He would never. But he directed it nonetheless.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

You guys really think this is a good defense, when it's known that this motherfucker uses mob speak 24/7. IE: "You have a really nice family. It'd be a shame if something happened to them."

Of course that orange motherfucker didn't say "Take up arms and storm that building". He would never. But he directed it nonetheless.
    “Of course he didn’t say it! But he did!” Far leftist logic. Don’t you have a pregnancy crisis center to firebomb?

Blog Entries

Umm... If there is no evidence he did something it is a great defense, yes. You can't be convicted of a crime without evidence.