Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone 4 (SIMU) changes / new currency / GS4 SOLD?

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    Lich kept GS viable? That's like saying we can make horse and buggy viable transportation again if we retrofit them with high speed aluminum wheels with space age ball bearings.

And yes DR brought the money, from people who love and feel a connection to the game. Lich definitely makes the game experience more pleasurable and less tedious, but it isn't why people stay.
    I'd quit tomorrow if Lich went away. Just because of ;go2 ;narost ;wander and ;sloot.

Simu should be sending Tillmen coke and hookers 7 days a week for keeping their game alive.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2022 at 09:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I for sure wouldn't be playing today if Lich wasn't around. So that's like 89 accounts right there :O
    1 account. Wouldnt play without Lich either. lol

Lich kept GS viable? That's like saying we can make horse and buggy viable transportation again if we retrofit them with high speed aluminum wheels with space age ball bearings.

And yes DR brought the money, from people who love and feel a connection to the game. Lich definitely makes the game experience more pleasurable and less tedious, but it isn't why people stay.
    We are all know dumber for having read that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Glaves View Post
    We are all know dumber for having read that.
    may God have mercy on your soul lol

Lich isn't going away even if Tillmen dies, lnet and repo would temporarily, but would be replaced pretty quickly. But yeah, I wouldn't play this game for even a day if scripting wasn't available.

Lich keeps this game alive. DR is literally built off of scripting. Wyrom knows this and was one of the reasons why he made the arena easier.

They changed the policy because they realized they shouldn’t be banning their target customers. Some Stillfront exec was probably like why are you fuckers banning the people who give us money? Stop doing that.

Blog Entries

Without Lich the player base would be severely lessened.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-20-2022 at 08:57 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Lich keeps this game alive. DR is literally built off of scripting. Wyrom knows this and was one of the reasons why he made the arena easier.

They changed the policy because they realized they shouldn’t be banning their target customers. Some Stillfront exec was probably like why are you fuckers banning the people who give us money? Stop doing that.
    And yet Estild is still hell bent on slowing down combat to pen & paper speed, insisting that long boring drawn out fights are what the game needs while saying that "fun" isn't a factor in his shitty game design and retarded ideas of "balance."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And yet Estild is still hell bent on slowing down combat to pen & paper speed, insisting that long boring drawn out fights are what the game needs while saying that "fun" isn't a factor in his shitty game design and retarded ideas of "balance."
    I don't mind slower, more meaningful combat if they made the bonuses for killing things greater. With the amount of time it takes to get to cap and then begin maxing skills, it just isn't feasible to make every fight a one minute affair.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's the problem with Simu. It's always adversarial and punitive towards the playerbase.