Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Returned: list of stupid questions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Other than voodoo and narost what are some must have scripts I should be using for Lich?
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-Regularly-Use

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They are trying to make the game more community minded
    They should have thought about that before they ran off half the community.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-25-2018 at 08:28 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They should have thought about that before they ran off half the community.
    No, out with the old. They are birnging in NEW blood from all the people out there that can't wait to play text based RPGs.

Oh wow, they moved haste to 535 and it looks like they nerfed the effect on top of that? Did they kill war wizards? Seems like a pretty shitty time if you can't even possibly do it until you are level 35, at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Nope, lookup Celerity. It handles old haste’s slot and combat rt.

Warmages are fine, actually buffed with other additions.

Oh wow, they moved haste to 535 and it looks like they nerfed the effect on top of that? Did they kill war wizards? Seems like a pretty shitty time if you can't even possibly do it until you are level 35, at best.
    They fucked wizards about as hard as they possibly could.

Rapid Fire got nerfed.

Immolate got nerfed.

Haste got nerfed and moved to 535, 506 was replaced with Celerity which also reduces RT. Haste reduces RT for mostly non-combat stuff, Celerity reduces RT for mostly combat (and foraging for some dumbass reason), and both require a lot of air lore just to be on par with 0 lore pre-nerf Haste. It's pretty gay all around.

415 got buffed and then "fixed" i.e. nerfed

Lore requirements got scattered everywhere and half of them are unreliable slot machine procs that are typically weak as shit anyway.

Basically pure wizards got annihilated by Estild's shitty ideas and war mages are still good. 917 did get a major buff and is useful now though, at least against soft targets that aren't immune to crits. 950 is good but has cooldowns, 550 is a good panic button with a daily cooldown. Good stuff but not nearly enough to offset the nerfs, and wizards still don't have a reliable single target kill spell. We mostly just spam bolts until they run out of HP now and it's pretty fucking boring and Estild is probably mad that we're not grateful for him raping wizards with a cheese grater jackhammer dildo. The wizard forums went nuts for several months just from the announcement that nerfs were coming later, and Estild basically ignored all of it and a bunch of wizards quit after it went live and Estild for the most part wouldn't listen to feedback despite the numbers indicating how shitty these nerfs are and how they do nothing but make things less fun for no good reason. Apparently the driving force behind haste and rapid fire nerfs were from them being used on other professions, making them really OP, so naturally the solution is to nerf it across the board and wreck it for self casting wizards too.

TLDR: Estild ruined wizards and the Elemental Lore Review was the biggest joke ever and only top tier idiots like Krakii think it's good.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-25-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Wizarda are OP and need nerfed more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Wizarda are OP and need nerfed more.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...76#post2003276

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They fucked wizards about as hard as they possibly could.

Rapid Fire got nerfed.

Immolate got nerfed.

Haste got nerfed and moved to 535, 506 was replaced with Celerity which also reduces RT. Haste reduces RT for mostly non-combat stuff, Celerity reduces RT for mostly combat (and foraging for some dumbass reason), and both require a lot of air lore just to be on par with 0 lore pre-nerf Haste. It's pretty gay all around.

415 got buffed and then "fixed" i.e. nerfed

Lore requirements got scattered everywhere and half of them are unreliable slot machine procs that are typically weak as shit anyway.

Basically pure wizards got annihilated by Estild's shitty ideas and war mages are still good. 917 did get a major buff and is useful now though, at least against soft targets that aren't immune to crits. 950 is good but has cooldowns, 550 is a good panic button with a daily cooldown. Good stuff but not nearly enough to offset the nerfs, and wizards still don't have a reliable single target kill spell. We mostly just spam bolts until they run out of HP now and it's pretty fucking boring and Estild is probably mad that we're not grateful for him raping wizards with a cheese grater jackhammer dildo. The wizard forums went nuts for several months just from the announcement that nerfs were coming later, and Estild basically ignored all of it and a bunch of wizards quit after it went live and Estild for the most part wouldn't listen to feedback despite the numbers indicating how shitty these nerfs are and how they do nothing but make things less fun for no good reason. Apparently the driving force behind haste and rapid fire nerfs were from them being used on other professions, making them really OP, so naturally the solution is to nerf it across the board and wreck it for self casting wizards too.

TLDR: Estild ruined wizards and the Elemental Lore Review was the biggest joke ever and only top tier idiots like Krakii think it's good.
    Sounds like it's time to step away from the wizarding world of GS.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Sounds like it's time to step away from the wizarding world of GS.
    I just report the news.