Page 206 of 754 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The one here only has pellet/bb guns and shot gun ammo.
    I have seen that some Walmarts sell the ruger mini 14 and the ranch 15 but this has always been in the walmarts located in higher income areas. Of course people like Back would not consider either of those rifles to be an assault rifle because they are sold with walnut stocks.

It's only the black colored rifles that scare them. Is this where we can use the "white robot study" and call Back a racist because he hates black guns?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-10-2019 at 12:47 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I have seen that some Walmarts sell the ruger mini 14 and the ranch 15 but this has always been in the walmarts located in higher income areas. Of course people like Back would not consider either of those rifles to be an assault rifle because they are sold with walnut stocks.

It's only the black colored rifles that scare them. Is this where we can use the "white robot study" and call Back a racist because he hates black guns?
    There are also a bunch of Walmarts that are "Neighborhood Markets" and only sell food. They try to be more upscale.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by BacKKKtrash View Post
    You're such a petty ass bitch its hilarious. I'm going to start calling the hate squad the Real Housewives of PC.

Both instances, within a week of each other, and the instance the week before, and ALL THE OTHER INSTANCES OF PEOPLE SHOOTING UP OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE show that we need be more pro-active to all the problems surrounding mass shootings.

Pretty sure nobody's disputing being proactive. The "how" is what's being disputed. Your "solutions" do nothing except punish innocent people and make it easier for them to get murdered by people who aren't going to follow any laws in the first place. Because you're an idiot.

But since you act like you have all the answers, what do you suggest then? Entertain me with your suggestions. Emphasis on entertain.

If you're out wherever and someone pulls out a gun and starts mowing people down and you have no way to escape, what's better for your chances of survival? Is it shooting back? Or is it cowering in the corner and hoping for the best? I guarantee that if you don't flat out ignore this question, you'll give some convoluted bullshit a-lot-of-words-that-say-nothing non-answer.

"Thoughts and prayers" virtue signaling has only resulted in more mass murder of innocent people. Ignoring the rise of white supremacy and not confronting it with all the seriousness and effort that we place on foreign terrorism has cost innocent families unimaginable losses.
    Oh, so mass shootings are now because of white supremacy?

Speaking of virtue signaling, how well did having "Resist white supremacy." in your sig on a 30 year old text game been work for you? And why did you remove it? Are no you long resisting white supremacy? Or did you, in a very rare moment of self-awareness, realize what a virtue signaling pile of ass pudding you are that literally everyone here including other democrats thinks is a joke?

Brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers continue dying because the democrats and open border advocates don't want any regulation because that would stop the importation of a new voter base. Polls show people want more regulation despite the lobby and corporations.
    This is correct.

But I suppose you think its video games. Right?
    Explain your reasoning behind this massively retarded assumption, especially while considering the fact that you're making said accusation on a forum for an actual violent video game, (one that contains other things as well, such as racism against the "dark" race built into the game's actual mechanics and whatnot) to someone who competitively plays Mortal Kombat, one of the most violent games in existence and also the franchise that, along with Doom, "started it all" with this "video games cause violence" retardedness.

It's amazing how incapable you are of independent thought, to the point where you're accusing other gamers of blaming mass shootings on video games because they didn't vote the way you wanted them to and it makes your fragile little soy self sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

Thanks for demonstrating some more how incredibly stupid you are and proving how once again you base everything in your pathetic meaningless existence around ignorance based emotion and are completely devoid of any and all capacity for logic.

Wal-Mart took down video game displays in response to the events over the past week. But did they change anything about weapon and ammo sales? Fuck no! They make more money from guns and ammo. Its not rocket science to see that.
    Both should remain, as neither have shit to do with causing mass shootings. You're just a huge pussy who lives his life being told what and how to think by other idiots who are just as stupid as you, but actually did something with their lives and succeeded at it.

If you want to prove me wrong, then point me to just one story about how someone walked into Walmart, bought a gun, then immediately started unloading on people in Walmart.

Stop being a trash human being.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

You guys should feel bad "debating" with him. He clearly has some sort of mental shortcoming. I suspect a combination of downs and autism.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You guys should feel bad "debating" with him. He clearly has some sort of mental shortcoming. I suspect a combination of downs and autism.
    I just like to see his outraged overflowing with retardedness responses. Especially when he gets soooooooooooooooo mad.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I don't feel bad at all.

He literally brings it upon himself with his constant virtue signalling, sealioning, mass media regurgitation, lack of common sense and overall stupidity.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Found Back's Twitter.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pretty sure nobody's disputing being proactive. The "how" is what's being disputed. Your "solutions" do nothing except punish innocent people and make it easier for them to get murdered by people who aren't going to follow any laws in the first place. Because you're an idiot.
    Because the way things currently are, ridiculously unrestricted gun sales, the status quo, has worked so well? You're repeating the same thing everyone repeats every time, nothing gets done because the politicians are in the back pockets of the NRA and the gun manufacturers, and oh look another mass shooting heres some thoughts and prayers to the families of the dead while they laugh all the way to the bank.

If you're out wherever and someone pulls out a gun and starts mowing people down and you have no way to escape, what's better for your chances of survival? Is it shooting back? Or is it cowering in the corner and hoping for the best? I guarantee that if you don't flat out ignore this question, you'll give some convoluted bullshit a-lot-of-words-that-say-nothing non-answer.
    So now you're suggesting that mass shootings are normal, they are just something we have to live with, and we should all arm ourselves in case someone decides to shoot up anywhere we may go in public?

Great plan, brainiac.

Oh, so mass shootings are now because of white supremacy?
    This is you not understanding my post. At all. GG.

Speaking of virtue signaling, how well did having "Resist white supremacy." in your sig on a 30 year old text game been work for you? And why did you remove it? Are no you long resisting white supremacy? Or did you, in a very rare moment of self-awareness, realize what a virtue signaling pile of ass pudding you are that literally everyone here including other democrats thinks is a joke?
    It served its purpose. What do you think it says about people who find it so offensive to put "resist white supremacy" in their signature on a message board about a 30 year old on-lime text roleplaying game? I know what I think it means.

Explain your reasoning behind this massively retarded assumption, especially while considering the fact that you're making said accusation on a forum for an actual violent video game, (one that contains other things as well, such as racism against the "dark" race built into the game's actual mechanics and whatnot) to someone who competitively plays Mortal Kombat, one of the most violent games in existence and also the franchise that, along with Doom, "started it all" with this "video games cause violence" retardedness.

It's amazing how incapable you are of independent thought, to the point where you're accusing other gamers of blaming mass shootings on video games because they didn't vote the way you wanted them to and it makes your fragile little soy self sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

Thanks for demonstrating some more how incredibly stupid you are and proving how once again you base everything in your pathetic meaningless existence around ignorance based emotion and are completely devoid of any and all capacity for logic.
    So we agree that the "its video games" line is bullshit. I'll call bullshit when I see it. You? Are you ready to say Trump, Walmart, the NRA, and every republican who has claimed its video games are full of shit?

Both should remain, as neither have shit to do with causing mass shootings. You're just a huge pussy who lives his life being told what and how to think by other idiots who are just as stupid as you, but actually did something with their lives and succeeded at it.
    There is one thing all mass shooting have in common. One guess what it is.

Stop being a trash human being.
    Peace, bro. We can make a better world if we try hard enough.

Because the way things currently are, ridiculously unrestricted gun sales, the status quo, has worked so well? You're repeating the same thing everyone repeats every time, nothing gets done because the politicians are in the back pockets of the NRA and the gun manufacturers, and oh look another mass shooting heres some thoughts and prayers to the families of the dead while they laugh all the way to the bank.

So now you're suggesting that mass shootings are normal, they are just something we have to live with, and we should all arm ourselves in case someone decides to shoot up anywhere we may go in public?

Great plan, brainiac.

It served its purpose. What do you think it says about people who find it so offensive to put "resist white supremacy" in their signature on a message board about a 30 year old on-lime text roleplaying game? I know what I think it means.

So we agree that the "its video games" line is bullshit. I'll call bullshit when I see it. You? Are you ready to say Trump, Walmart, the NRA, and every republican who has claimed its video games are full of shit?

So... all this to say "I can't stop being a trash human being"?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tell me more about how gun free zones and having 93847284838 anti-gun laws in places like Chicago are so effective despite there literally being mass shootings there every weekend.

Great plan, brainiac.
    Youre confusing me with Sadiq Khan, the Muslim mayor of London.

You’re also the most disingenuous and most retarded sack of oily anal discharge ever.

I didn’t say mass shootings are normal. If you’re really that stupid that that’s the message you got from it, then I’m not even going to bother clarifying it for you because you really are just too stupid and lack the small amount of common sense required to understand.

Irony. But to be fair, you don’t understand anyone’s posts, including your own. Especially your own, actually.

It served its purpose.
    If by purpose you mean being mocked because everybody here knows what a fraud you are, yes.

If you meant anything else at all, no.

What do you think it says about people who find it so offensive to put "resist white supremacy" in their signature on a message board about a 30 year old on-lime text roleplaying game? I know what I think it means.
    Who specifically is offended by it? Not me. I just think you’re a joke and a huge virtue signaling fraud. So does everyone else here. Including other democrats.

I already have said they’re full of shit.

But what about when other left wing retards like you do the same? You gonna call them out? Or is that d-d-different?

Like this dumb fuck here:

Gun free zones and unarmed defenseless victims.

By “try hard enough” what you really mean is “conform to everything I believe or else you’re a Nazi.”