Thread: Twitter Fact Checks Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If people stupidly agreed to terms of service which granted entitlement to their assets, then Twitter would have a cause of action to quiet title and take ownership.
    I was actually going to waste my time replying to all of your points but then I read this and decided against it. Seriously you can't be this fucking stupid to think a single sentence in an 80+ page terms of service agreement which states you are signing over your house to the business in question if you use their service gives the business any sort of claims to your home. You just can't be this much of a retard.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-28-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I was actually going to waste my time replying to all of your points but then I read this and decided against it. Seriously you can't be this fucking stupid to think a single sentence in an 80+ page terms of service agreement which states you are signing over your house to the business in question if you use their service gives the business any sort of claims to your home. You just can't be this much of a retard.
    Which is why you omitted the rest of the post which pointed out why this wouldn't work and pointing out that as always your examples are pure hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Which is why you omitted the rest of the post which pointed out why this wouldn't work and pointing out that as always your examples are pure hyperbole.
    Your dumb ass said this would entitle the business to take ownership of the property but would be subsequently unenforceable in court. It wouldn't even fucking making it court because this is completely ludicrous.

Much less Twitter you want it both ways. But also much like Twitter you are both despicable cretins who don't understand the law.