Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    We are. Nothing is changing there. Where is the confusion stemming from? We are using Elanthian Forums in the exact same capacity as I was here. I can just get more staff since they are a little more willing to offer the features that would make it easier for us to communicate on a third-party site.
    I think most are getting at is that the point to even do such a move is not needed, if instead the focus is garnered on the flawed official forums being fixed to include apparently the one thing other forums have which is causing people to make now a third forum system for a game where their officials need the most work

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I think most are getting at is that the point to even do such a move is not needed, if instead the focus is garnered on the flawed official forums being fixed to include apparently the one thing other forums have which is causing people to make now a third forum system for a game where their officials need the most work
    So I should have never came here then?

YES. Never. I told you as MacGyver that you're like the pope now that you're a PM. Don't mingle in this cesspool of a forum. But feedback is important and the new forums are great in that regard. I just hope Whirlin is extremely strict in moderating that place. Fuck "free speech" and "freedom to say what I want" you want to speak with the staff fucking act like an adult.
    Last edited by hello; 08-09-2017 at 11:28 AM.

4. Default

Since you came here to communicate to a larger audience than the officials(I think?) going to a smaller forum than the officials doesn't make sense. I highly doubt the new board will have anywhere near the traffic this site does, half of the people who left are already coming back here. Yeah it has less/no moderation here but that is why many people prefer it over the officials, and not just for merchanting. I see even less reason for you to post on the new forum with its smaller user base than even the officials....Plenty of posts go unanswered on the official boards and if you're here to get the word out/talk to the larger player base, going to a smaller more restrictive medium just seems a waste of your admittedly valuable time.