Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [Transgender] Ben Shapiro is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Just wait until the next Olympics when guys pretending to be women run a clean sweep in all the women's events.
    I can just imagine all the bitching that would cause.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I can just imagine all the bitching that would cause.
    It's only a matter of time before the left cannibalizes itself. Feminists, muslims, and trans people will be at each others' throats once the novelty of hating Trump gets stale.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oh my god... another perfect example of letting this shit get out of hand: Fallon Fox. This was born a male and decided he wanted to be a woman. Some horrible MMA organization actually allows this dude to get in the cage and beat the shit out of women. What the fuck is going on here?! I'm sure all the pro-trans people are cool with that. Idiots.
    How about that male weight lifter in Ukraine or some shit. He was total shit while competing as a man, ranked like 1236th in the entire world or some shit like that. One day he decides he's a chick, starts taking medication for like a year, they say "Okay, you can compete in women's division" and he broke like 10 records in one tournament and everyone was like "WHOA! A woman broke 10 records in a single day!"

No...a man broke 10 records previously set by women in WEIGHT LIFTING.

I just can't wait for the day when men are completely dominating every single woman sport in the Olympics, then suddenly we'll see Democrats become sexists demanding men only be allowed to compete in men sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How about that male weight lifter in Ukraine or some shit. He was total shit while competing as a man, ranked like 1236th in the entire world or some shit like that. One day he decides he's a chick, starts taking medication for like a year, they say "Okay, you can compete in women's division" and he broke like 10 records in one tournament and everyone was like "WHOA! A woman broke 10 records in a single day!"

No...a man broke 10 records previously set by women in WEIGHT LIFTING.

I just can't wait for the day when men are completely dominating every single woman sport in the Olympics, then suddenly we'll see Democrats become sexists demanding men only be allowed to compete in men sports.
    Hadn't heard about that one, but at least he's just breaking records and not other (real) women's faces. It's still bizarro-world.

this guy is one of those Zionists with blinders on. hope he sticks to domestic policy.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Don't be ridiculous. We all know there are issues that can lead to both male and female reproductive failures.
    And yet, the quoted definition fails to account for them. That's why we know the quoted definition is no good.
    The italicized (rather the non-bolded part since quotes...) portion is a ludicrous notion.
    Again, this is empirical science. Whether it strikes you as ludicrous or not is wholly irrelevant. Data only, no reckons need apply. I honestly have no idea what you're even citing, and have no idea why you would cite a source and immediately criticize it, but here we are.
    I'm sure you're familiar with the term, 'synonym', right?
    A word having a similar meaning. Similar: having a likeness or resemblance. For example, the word "subzero" resembles "frozen", but we can very easily distinguish between a Mortal Kombatant and a Disney musical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Yes, it's a good thing you used a simile instead of a metaphor. Just like it's a good thing I meant "you" in a general sense.
    In point of fact I used neither of those. You may as well stop trying to call me out as a hypocrite, your continual failure to do so only makes you look incompetent.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    And yet, the quoted definition fails to account for them. That's why we know the quoted definition is no good.
    When we define the characteristics of humans, are we not defined as having five digits on each hand or foot? Does this mean that a person born with more or less digits is not a human because we don't list every possible outlier to include that some, occasionally, may be born with more or less?

If I were to describe a being with two heads, two brains, two hearts, two sets of lungs, one liver, one GI tract, four arms, and four legs, does that fit the description of human?

Again, this is empirical science. Whether it strikes you as ludicrous or not is wholly irrelevant. Data only, no reckons need apply.
    Let's take a look at some key pieces here, shall we?

"Although it is possible to define gender as “sex,” indicating that the term can be used when differentiating male creatures from female ones biologically"

This is a definition.

"the concept of gender, a word primarily applied to human beings, has additional connotations—more rich and more amorphous—having to do with general behavior, social interactions, and most importantly, one's fundamental sense of self. "

The part I say is ludicrous is a concept. Not a definition. Is a concept truly 'empirical science'? Aren't they, by definition, contradictory?

Going further, it states that:

Until recently, most people assumed that acknowledging one's gender, or sex, was easy. You just checked the appropriate box on a standard form, choosing either “male” or “female,” according to the gender you had been assigned at birth based on visible anatomical evidence. But some people's internal sense of who they are does not correspond with their assigned gender.
    "Internal sense." That sounds mighty empirical.

This concept regarding gender is relatively new and certainly not wholly accepted even in the 'civilized world'. Outside of countries like ours, I believe you'll find a great many whose people do not accept this idea.

I honestly have no idea what you're even citing, and have no idea why you would cite a source and immediately criticize it, but here we are.
    Some crazy place people might go to find definitions for words. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gender?s=t

It was cited because you claim that sex is not gender. The very first sentence contradicts your statement. What I criticize there is what is mentioned as the 'new concept' of gender.

A word having a similar meaning. Similar: having a likeness or resemblance. For example, the word "subzero" resembles "frozen", but we can very easily distinguish between a Mortal Kombatant and a Disney musical.
    Excellent. So, we can agree then that gender and sex may be used interchangeably as has been done for, oh, I dunno... ever? It would seem dictionaries also agree. That's good. What seems to be confusing you is people trying to insert this new concept of gender into the definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    And yet, the quoted definition fails to account for them. That's why we know the quoted definition is no good.Again, this is empirical science. Whether it strikes you as ludicrous or not is wholly irrelevant. Data only, no reckons need apply. I honestly have no idea what you're even citing, and have no idea why you would cite a source and immediately criticize it, but here we are.A word having a similar meaning. Similar: having a likeness or resemblance. For example, the word "subzero" resembles "frozen", but we can very easily distinguish between a Mortal Kombatant and a Disney musical.In point of fact I used neither of those. You may as well stop trying to call me out as a hypocrite, your continual failure to do so only makes you look incompetent.
    Oh you big hypocrite you.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

When we define the characteristics of humans, are we not defined as having five digits on each hand or foot? Does this mean that a person born with more or less digits is not a human because we don't list every possible outlier to include that some, occasionally, may be born with more or less
    My art teacher in elementary school had 11 fingers. Her right hand had a little toe looking mini thumb branching off from her normal thumb. It was functional and all that shit.

Due to this anomaly, I am declaring that anyone who says humans only have 10 fingers is a bigot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    My art teacher in elementary school had 11 fingers. Her right hand had a little toe looking mini thumb branching off from her normal thumb. It was functional and all that shit.

Due to this anomaly, I am declaring that anyone who says humans only have 10 fingers is a bigot.
    Did she play piano?