Page 421 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 16585

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38153...-ryan-saavedra

Stream of aggressive red stamping at Miami-Dade canvassing board as panel rejects provisional ballots from 108 people who showed up to vote a second time in the same election.
    "But there's no such thing as voter fraud in the US!!!11111" -- Angry far leftists everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And it's looking more and more like Whitaker's appointment is illegal.
    So, how do you come up with this piece of fantasy. When you explain the so called logic of this, pretend I don't watch the media 24/7 and blindly accept whatever talking head is up there since I don't.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

So Anderson Cooper was interviewing Jim Acosta on CNN (because you know that's how you treat a supposed journalist, as a guest on your show where you do an interview with them), and they played a clip of the incident in question while Jim Acosta is talking about what happens. At one point Acosta, the piece of shit liar, says "As you can see I never touched her" but the interesting part is CNN cut the clip of the actual incident in question where the intern tried to get the mic away and Acosta clearly pushed her arm away.

Come on, even far left political hacks such as Briarfox has to call foul on this blatant fake news. Right? ...right?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So Anderson Cooper was interviewing Jim Acosta on CNN (because you know that's how you treat a supposed journalist, as a guest on your show where you do an interview with them), and they played a clip of the incident in question while Jim Acosta is talking about what happens. At one point Acosta, the piece of shit liar, says "As you can see I never touched her" but the interesting part is CNN cut the clip of the actual incident in question where the intern tried to get the mic away and Acosta clearly pushed her arm away.

Come on, even far left political hacks such as Briarfox has to call foul on this blatant fake news. Right? ...right?
    They won't call shit out. They are perfectly complacent with a network that calls black people negros and defines white males as not being people. Like I said, these people are being radicalized.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    They won't call shit out. They are perfectly complacent with a network that calls black people negros and defines white males as not being people. Like I said, these people are being radicalized.
    They are telling you to not believe what your eyes are seeing and instead believe what they are telling you. They are accusing their opponents of doing the exact shit they are doing.

Even Goebbels would be like "Dude, really?"

Again this all reminds me of Bigworm. I show him a video where people are clearly punching, shoving, and hitting someone on the head with a flagpole and he says "I don't see any crimes being committed in this video." Why? Because the media has drilled it into his head that the only violence committed in Charlottesville were from white supremacists and anyone who says otherwise is also a white supremacist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    To be honest most these journalists suck these days, it's not a journalists job to debate.
    This is why I can only laugh when people get upset about the calling out of mainstream media. The media gave up on reporting the news a long time ago. Now they just seem intent on creating news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They are telling you to not believe what your eyes are seeing and instead believe what they are telling you. They are accusing their opponents of doing the exact shit they are doing.

Even Goebbels would be like "Dude, really?"

Again this all reminds me of Bigworm. I show him a video where people are clearly punching, shoving, and hitting someone on the head with a flagpole and he says "I don't see any crimes being committed in this video." Why? Because the media has drilled it into his head that the only violence committed in Charlottesville were from white supremacists and anyone who says otherwise is also a white supremacist.
    Nice gaslighting.

At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday, President Trump told veterans and guests that they shouldn't believe what they're reading about his administration or seeing on the news.

Blog Entries

Nice gaslighting.

At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday, President Trump told veterans and guests that they shouldn't believe what they're reading about his administration or seeing on the news.
    Catch 22. You really shouldn't believe the news. You also shouldn't believe anything Trump says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And it's looking more and more like Whitaker's appointment is illegal.
    So, how do you come up with this piece of fantasy. When you explain the so called logic of this, pretend I don't watch the media 24/7 and blindly accept whatever talking head is up there since I don't.
    And?
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 11-08-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Nice gaslighting.
    I agree, that's exactly what the mainstream media that you consume is doing, gaslighting. Finally pk says something smart.