Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still ISO High-End Bastard Swords!

Default Still ISO High-End Bastard Sword!

Surely there are a few out there, stashed away and not being used, or maybe in use but could be available for the right price!

10x enchanted bastard swords, uber-weighted bastard swords, perma-blessed, bastard swords of doom....if you have any higher end unique bastard sword that you may be willing to part with please send me a pm.

"Bastard sword base" only please. Warswords, espadons, cresset swords, etc that are bastard swords are fine.

Have a 7x T5 perfect currently so looking for better than that. I know there aren't many out there so check your lockers!

Danka!
    Last edited by Beniah; 03-09-2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: updated info

ttt

upsies

my bard would like to help you, but his is totally being used for protection against bandits

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    my bard would like to help you, but his is totally being used for protection against bandits
    do tell!

Blog Entries

Beniah, in case you aren't aware, You can safely ignore anything Necro ever says. He is a troll. Look at his avatar.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yeah way ahead of ya. Thanks. Troll AND an asshole. worst kind.

Necro

This message is hidden because Necro is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

I used the have one of the better bastard swords in the game, a deathly black executioner's sword which was 7x and around 30 points of crit weighting. Not sure what happened to it after I sold it, if the owner upgraded it or not. Doing a quick search it looks like this guy was selling it but it hasn't sold and he doesn't play anymore: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...te-a-few-items
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I used the have one of the better bastard swords in the game, a deathly black executioner's sword which was 7x and around 30 points of crit weighting. Not sure what happened to it after I sold it, if the owner upgraded it or not. Doing a quick search it looks like this guy was selling it but it hasn't sold and he doesn't play anymore: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...te-a-few-items
    It actually looks like he may have almost all of my old weapons:

a broad rolaren mattock 4x, 30 CW BO40M
    a pure white falchion sanct'd 4x cycle all flare types
    a massive iron-bound mattock 1X, 40pt crit weighting BO30M
    a short-corded leather bola 5x returning permablessed, entangle flares swings as flail MB:22M
    4x MCW falchion MB: 40M
    a grey chaos espadon chaos weapon

Those well all weapons that I used to own. Sad to see them go to the void.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

10. Default

The chaos bastard sword is not lost to the ether as I own it. I thought Rolis sold the deathly black executioner's sword too. Some of the items advertised on that list was sold even though it wasn't marked to reflect. As far as I know he is back usually resting at Wayside or Thraks if you wanted to ask him, or shoot him a message on PC. Good luck in your bastard sword search though. They are excellent weapons.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 03-09-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Added more info.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]