Page 9 of 185 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: clips of you killing Mordechai (Mordie) / the special ed Marlu clan

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deathravin View Post
    So... what ARE Mordechai's rules anyway? I didn't know there was an RP aspect to it. I thought it was just The Joker mentality... introducing a some anarchy, turning plans (scripts) against themselves, and causing some general mayhem - Rather than letting Shattered become a bastion of scripters with no strife.

Mob bosses have rules and graft and wars...
    Well the Anarchy thing is definately there, Random Killings and what not, as well as a few other ideas we are cooking up.

The rules though are simple (gonna say this OOC so everyone can understand): We kill you once, you can take a try at us once and, win or lose, no hard feelings either side and we wont bother you again for weeks at least (as long as no corpse camping occurs). Try MORE than once, or bitch so much it gets annoying, and we KOS you.

What this means: We will corpse camp you. We will disarm you. We will kill you AFK. We will locate you 24/7 at random intervals. Basically we will 'grief' you. We wont fight fair and you may get us a couple times but we will shut down your leveling, especially your AFK leveling.

Now what do you do if you find yourself on this list? Well, we are trying something new with this to see how it works. If you get put on the list, I will message you to explain why you were put on, and what this means. I will then say that you can pay a reperation fee (level dependant and dependant on how annoying you were) to be off the list (until you attack us again or what not) and you will be back to being neutral with us.

Once again. I dont mind someone coming for revenge against one of us, once. But if they begin targetting our members, we will respond.

Have to love how your tone changes as you start getting your ass handed to you: the "you can attack us once" thing is completely new.

you forgot to add "I will log out like a bitch if you stun me"
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

or let's not forget "when you come back to haunt me I will put you into my script so when you show up in my hunting area I'll auto-log!"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HJFudge View Post
    Well the Anarchy thing is definately there, Random Killings and what not, as well as a few other ideas we are cooking up.

The rules though are simple (gonna say this OOC so everyone can understand): We kill you once, you can take a try at us once and, win or lose, no hard feelings either side and we wont bother you again for weeks at least (as long as no corpse camping occurs). Try MORE than once, or bitch so much it gets annoying, and we KOS you.

What this means: We will corpse camp you. We will disarm you. We will kill you AFK. We will locate you 24/7 at random intervals. Basically we will 'grief' you. We wont fight fair and you may get us a couple times but we will shut down your leveling, especially your AFK leveling.

Now what do you do if you find yourself on this list? Well, we are trying something new with this to see how it works. If you get put on the list, I will message you to explain why you were put on, and what this means. I will then say that you can pay a reperation fee (level dependant and dependant on how annoying you were) to be off the list (until you attack us again or what not) and you will be back to being neutral with us.

Once again. I dont mind someone coming for revenge against one of us, once. But if they begin targetting our members, we will respond.
    So...what happens when somebody just destroys you and your group? Do you just laugh and try to play it off or...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    Yes, you stupid, bad-tie-wearing motherfucker.

they usually Alt-F4 before you can finish the job which takes it to a whole new level of sweetness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Have to love how your tone changes as you start getting your ass handed to you: the "you can attack us once" thing is completely new.
    As is this..

we wont bother you again for weeks at least

Isnt this sposed to posts of me dying?

For the steely eyed killer post: Fair point, but I have IRON eyes actually. Iron spikes in them. And we've all decided that Living is more important than seeming cool, so we've adjusted accordingly.

To the Mob Boss post: This is exactly what a mob boss would do. They arent paragons of honor and virtue, they are thugs and ruffians and no good beatniks!

All I see here is an example of good strategy. Waste the enemies time and resources. How'd you enjoy spending all night cooped up in that table Jaeden?

Typically, mob bosses have their henchmen do the work and rarely get involved directly, because they have the money to pay everyone to do their dirty work.

To put it into gaming terms, have you ever played a game where you fight the mob boss on level 1? Of course not. You fight them last, after you've killed all their henchmen.

Mob bosses don't go on patrol looking for people to kill, so your whole idea of being a mob boss fails miserably, just like that Harry Potter wannabe in your avatar that I hope isn't you.

Come back when you're way post cap and have hundreds of millions of coins to pay people to work for you, then maybe it won't be so laughable. Unless of course, you think "gangster" and "gangsta" are the same thing, in which case, /quadruplefacepalm
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    .../quadruplefacepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

10. Default

you forgot to add "I will log out like a bitch if you stun me"
    I have to admit, the fact he's doing this makes his credibility as a 'gangster' go right down the tube. This is a 100% bitch move. As much as I don't like to, I agree with you.