Page 112 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Well okay then. Enjoy your outrage (which, again, seems to be the only outrage to be found here.)
    Now you have more time to be outraged over Pewdiepie.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't want to go into my nature parks and see vehicles.

Then don't go to an RV resort and you won't see all these RVs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Then don't go to an RV resort and you won't see all these RVs.
    There's always RV's in my nature

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Now you have more time to be outraged over Pewdiepie.
    Yeah, I'm totally outraged. But you're right. I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm totally outraged. But you're right. I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.
    And I'm more concerned with many liberal professors pushing their ideologies in the classroom.

And I'm more concerned with many liberal professors pushing their ideologies in the classroom.
    ^^^^^^^x10000

7. Default

When I was in college, I considered that to be a form of entertainment. But admittedly too many students these days don't seem to have a clue.

I will continue being more concerned about internet celebrities promoting casual racism to children and you can keep having a problem with Texas not wanting people to vandalize parks.
    I'm putting on my razor-sharp edgecloak and gonna say I don't know anything about pootiepie aside from that they had him on a South Park episode a while back. So... did he call a black person a nigger? I'm assuming the answer is no. Is it really racism if he calls a white guy or whatever a nigger? I mean, you don't get mad when people call other people bitches, fags, etc in non-anti-woman or homophobic manners, do you?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I'm putting on my razor-sharp edgecloak and gonna say I don't know anything about pootiepie aside from that they had him on a South Park episode a while back. So... did he call a black person a nigger? I'm assuming the answer is no. Is it really racism if he calls a white guy or whatever a nigger? I mean, you don't get mad when people call other people bitches, fags, etc in non-anti-woman or homophobic manners, do you?
    He was playing a shooting game and someone shot him or something and he said it, then a few seconds later called the guy an asshole. He has absolutely no idea who the guy is, it might have even been an NPC for all I know from the short clip I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He was playing a shooting game and someone shot him or something and he said it, then a few seconds later called the guy an asshole. He has absolutely no idea who the guy is, it might have even been an NPC for all I know from the short clip I saw.
    That's what I figured.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?