Page 109 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 959991071081091101111191592096091109 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Tell me more about how making a move on a chick is sexual assault. Sexual assault requires lack of consent. According to Trump, they "just let him" which = consent, as opposed to being compelled by force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    He said "they let you do it", implying he has consent. He does not say he does not have consent but they "let him get away with it." This is literally fake news even when you are the one who provided the quote to begin with.
    Lack of dissent is not the same as expressed or implied consent. In New York State any sexual contact without the person's consent is, in point of fact, sexual assault. Forcible compulsion is a higher degree offense, obviously, but its absence does not mean no sexual assault occurred.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/GodEmperorT...5495555243938/

Spanish police dealing with Logo of Acción Antifascista, their nation's version of Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

Spanish police dealing with Logo of Acción Antifascista, their nation's version of Antifa.
    And police bitch about police brutality in the US. Other than in the UK where their police are basically neutered school children the US police is pretty tame compared to most countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Lack of dissent is not the same as expressed or implied consent. In New York State any sexual contact without the person's consent is, in point of fact, sexual assault. Forcible compulsion is a higher degree offense, obviously, but its absence does not mean no sexual assault occurred in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's cute how they're all touching him as he channels his pious energy out into the world. Fuckin clowns.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

They have to be touching him to channel the power he absorbed from...THE ORB!

ORB = Offensive Rebound
    The Lord of Hosts rebounds after (but not against) the offenses of Aaron
    Trump channels the Lord
    QED
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

LOL
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

That was awesome. Love how they decided to chase them down after they broke and ran.

Gotta wonder what people think the result is going to be when they see a line of riot police form up in front of them, beat-sticks out and ready, and they decide to try to push through them. If you find yourself in that situation and your melon gets cracked, you probably weren't really cut out for this world anyway.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

From what i gather, they decide who to arrest by who falls down as they are being chased.