Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Why won't you?
    If I had a face to face meeting with her I would. Arrange the meeting and I'll even record it for proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If I had a face to face meeting with her I would. Arrange the meeting and I'll even record it for proof.
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.
    Monarch mind control victims claim she's bi, but prefers gay sex. Can you confirm/deny this? Thanks.

It's not "trolly" to tell that idiot that she is flat out lying.

Why wouldn't I call her a liar to her face?

5. Default

It's not "trolly" to tell that idiot that she is flat out lying.

Why wouldn't I call her a liar to her face?
    And she would give zero fucks.

I didn't find her terrifying at all. Well, I mean...my dick shriveled a bit at her approach, but...otherwise, not that terrifying.

Of course, I didn't have the whole awe-struck thing to deal with...I'm sure you're meaning "terrifying" in the same sense that Westboro members would be "terrified" if they ever actually met Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    I didn't find her terrifying at all. Well, I mean...my dick shriveled a bit at her approach, but...otherwise, not that terrifying.

Of course, I didn't have the whole awe-struck thing to deal with...I'm sure you're meaning "terrifying" in the same sense that Westboro members would be "terrified" if they ever actually met Jesus.
    More that response in other people was scary. Libertarians are hardly immune given Ron Paul's jubilant adorers.

How am I, a registered Republican, supposed to arrange a meeting with a Democratic candidate? Ceteris paribus in loco parentis, Terrence.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.