Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: PC Guild for Classic WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Yeah we have lines blocking traffic in several places down here because people are stupid and Popeye's has never been known for stellar service.
    WE OUTTA CHICKEN

But you just opened 2 minutes ago.

WE STILL OUT
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Which patch was it when the mage review happened where Shatter worked with all spells instead of just ice, anyone remember? All I remember is mages pwned massively in PvP at the time.

I'm thinking about checking out Classic. I want to, but at the same time I don't want to. :|
    My brother talked me into looking into it, I DL'd it reserved some names, logged in last night and saw wait times of 90 minutes and told him... yeah, I don't wait for fast food, why would I wait to play a game?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

WE OUTTA CHICKEN

But you just opened 2 minutes ago.

WE STILL OUT
    Popeye's told me their poboy machine was broken once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    My brother talked me into looking into it, I DL'd it reserved some names, logged in last night and saw wait times of 90 minutes and told him... yeah, I don't wait for fast food, why would I wait to play a game?
    You can go take a dump while waiting to play a game though.

I suppose you could do the same while waiting for a chicken sandwich, just with more difficulty.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Popeye's told me their poboy machine was broken once.
    Jack In the Box once told me they discontinued the $5 munchie box, despite there being a gigantic picture of it right in the middle of the menu all lit up and pretty much everything they could do to draw attention to it.

$15/hour though.

Blog Entries

Which patch was it when the mage review happened where Shatter worked with all spells instead of just ice, anyone remember? All I remember is mages pwned massively in PvP at the time.

I'm thinking about checking out Classic. I want to, but at the same time I don't want to. :|
    I don't remember either. I got a mage to rank 10 in vanilla but the grind was horrible.

That said, I broke down last night because of the hype, got to level 6 and was bored to tears.

Blog Entries

Jack In the Box once told me they discontinued the $5 munchie box, despite there being a gigantic picture of it right in the middle of the menu all lit up and pretty much everything they could do to draw attention to it.

$15/hour though.
    Their manager told them to say that, okay?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm on Incendius currently playing my undead mage.
    I am on that server as well. Got in with just a 3K queue time last night right around 6PM. I'm level 13 or 14.

I'm playing a resto druid named Cøllectør with some gaming friends.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I don't remember either. I got a mage to rank 10 in vanilla but the grind was horrible.

That said, I broke down last night because of the hype, got to level 6 and was bored to tears.
    I haven't played for years.. and with my memory... it's like a brand new game again!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post

I grinded out the blue PvP gear in Vanilla but that was it. Fuck that High Warlord shit, along with anyone who does it in Classic, assuming it's the same grind as before.