Page 165 of 291 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    By "most" you mean 100%? Right.

This coming from the guy who turns a statement of --I have never met Kavanaugh before and have never attended a party where he was present -- to -- ROFL! Saying you don't remember isn't the same thing as accusing someone of lying!!!--

Please keep posting here for a long time. I need these laughs.
    So because I criticize Trump a lot that somehow means I'm not bipartisan? Please explain that poor logic. And yes, you specifically said those people called her a liar when they did no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Yeesh.

3. Default

Final analysis:

Kavanaugh's testimony is going to play well with Republican voters and will give enough cover for most GOP Senators to vote yes.

Ford's testimony is going to play well with Democratic voters and will give enough cover for the red state GOP Senators to vote no. It's also going to make it really hard for Collins and Murkowski to vote yes without further investigation.

Independent voters are going to feel more sympathetic towards Ford- if only because she wasn't obviously partisan.

Best-case scenario is that people decide they're both equally credible, in which case the GOP is going to have a really hard time justifying NOT getting the FBI involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Troll more, troll.
    If you were innocent, shouldn't you be calling for an investigation instead of just dismissing Neveragain's rape claim as trolling?

Why aren't you calling for an investigation into Neveragain's rape claim? That clearly just makes you look guilty.

Right time4soywolffun?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So because I criticize Trump a lot that somehow means I'm not bipartisan? Please explain that poor logic.
    Come on, dude. All you had to do was explain why you thought time4fun was a racist. Instead you deleted your post and pretended it never happened. How can you sit there with a straight face and claim you hold both sides accountable after that laughable event?

And yes, you specifically said those people called her a liar when they did no such thing.
    Jesus Christ you're dumb.

Ford: My friend was there, she will verify the party.
    Friend: I have never met Kavanaugh before and was never at a party where he was present
    Androidpk: She didn't specifically use the word "liar" so she's not calling her a liar.

Let me see if I can help you understand your complete retardedness.

If Person A makes a statement that Person B was at an event and Person B says that event never took place that means Person B is saying the statement from Person A isn't the truth therefore it's a...go on, finish the sentence. You can do it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-27-2018 at 04:01 PM.

6. Default

The single most ironic part about this is that there's a solid chance that Kavanaugh's emotional performance is going to be read as him not having the temperament for the Supreme Court because it doesn't fit our gender expectations of men.

Golly. Really hard to imagine this red faced screamer is a violent drunk.
    https://twitter.com/emptywheel/statu...92572317929472

8. Default

The single most ironic part about this is that there's a solid chance that Kavanaugh's emotional performance is going to be read as him not having the temperament for the Supreme Court because it doesn't fit our gender expectations of men.
    For me this is the biggest takeaway so far.

9. Default

Final analysis:

Kavanaugh's testimony is going to play well with Republican voters and will give enough cover for most GOP Senators to vote yes.

Ford's testimony is going to play well with Democratic voters and will give enough cover for the red state GOP Senators to vote no. It's also going to make it really hard for Collins and Murkowski to vote yes without further investigation.

Independent voters are going to feel more sympathetic towards Ford- if only because she wasn't obviously partisan.

Best-case scenario is that people decide they're both equally credible, in which case the GOP is going to have a really hard time justifying NOT getting the FBI involved.
    Didn't have time to watch the testimonies today (I assume they will be available on youtube), but that's pretty much the result I expected.

I have heard both parties were very passionate in their deliveries - I'll definitely have to watch the videos.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Come on, dude. All you had to do was explain why you thought time4fun was a racist. Instead you deleted your post and pretended it never happened. How can you sit there with a straight face and claim you hold both sides accountable after that laughable event?

Jesus Christ you're dumb.

Ford: My friend was there, she will verify the party.
    Friend: I have never met Kavanaugh before and was never at a party where he was present
    Androidpk: She didn't specifically use the word "liar" so she's not calling her a liar.

Let me see if I can help you understand your complete retardedness.

If Person A makes a statement that Person B was at an event and Person B says that event never took place that means Person B is saying the statement from Person A isn't the truth therefore it's a...go on, finish the sentence. You can do it.
    What does time4fun have to do with me being bipartisan? Absolutely nothing. As always your logic is severely flawed.