Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: High Steel

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Probably just because most extraplanar worth noting are capped. I would rather you have to attune to certain metals to "learn" their properties.
    Pretty much all rift critters are extra-planar. I think the metal is kind of cool. The name lacks a bit of creativity, but whatever. I kind of wish they'd make more effort to improve some of the special metals we do have that just aren't really very special... and then just stop having them as treasure drops. It's unfortunate that things like glowbark, golvern, razern, and veil iron are now commonly sold at the pawn because they just aren't worth bothering with to a lot of people.

I see this metal as something fun to build on. Our definition of uber has gone through the roof; this metal is a fun new starting point for someone.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I am a fan of the new material, just pessimistic about price and availability. They will make it extremely scarce despite it not being terrifically powerful in a mechanical sense, then a few dumb people will buy it and reinforce Simu's skewed market perception, and the price will lock in at that level. The effect will be another fancy material property on less than 10 items game-wide buried in afore mentioned dumb people's lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    This.

They should do a massive storyline event where all magical items in the world disappear and we have to start again from basic mithril.
    What happened to your other storyline where you wanted to be in the center of a TSC bukkake party?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You start extra planar hunting in late 70s. Late 70s to 100 could literally be years of playtime. Would've been nice to see them start this at level 75 or 80. Waiting for 100 to wield is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    You start extra planar hunting in late 70s. Late 70s to 100 could literally be years of playtime. Would've been nice to see them start this at level 75 or 80. Waiting for 100 to wield is silly.
    I bet Simu probably considers post cap rewards a finished project due to this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bet Simu probably considers post cap rewards a finished project due to this.
    The best advancement after cap is to shut down all your accounts and gain levels on the PC Forum.