Page 23 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We're witnessing typical white snowflake backlash. All social progress here is a two steps forward one step back kind of thing. Its exhausting that we have to deal with it all the time but thats the way it is.
    So why not throw all black nationalists and BLM members and Sanders supporters in Guantanamo? Why the selective outrage?

It's funny how four people showed up and called me a racist yet when I made a detailed post showing what huge hypocrites they are not a single one even bothered to refute any of my points and just kept up the racist name calling bullshit. Classic Democrats.

RUN AWAY FROM THE FACTS! THE FACTS ARE LIKE LAVA!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Asshole. You consistently ruin my fun.

I should put you on /ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Uh...what? YOU said it.

Wait, your point was just the guy driving in the car needs to be thrown in jail? Well no shit.

Okay so you are back to wanting to round up all KKK members and throw them in Guantanamo. Interesting.

So why not throw all black nationalists and BLM members and Sanders supporters in Guantanamo? Why the selective outrage?
    I can see how you might conflate my two statements since I put them in the same post one right after the other. So I will apologize for my lack of clarity. My original post had two points. The first is that you can't blame the person hit by the car and not the person driving the car. That was the first point.

The second point was about the KKK. They should be treated like a terrorist organization based on their history of, you know, terrorizing and murdering American citizens. They should have any and all rights taken away, all money siezed, and all members jailed.

It's funny how four people showed up and called me a racist yet when I made a detailed post showing what huge hypocrites they are not a single one even bothered to refuse any of my points and just kept up the racist name calling bullshit. Classic Democrats.

You're racist Tg. I'm not going to debate it with you. You need to man up and own it.

Bernie and BLM aren't terrorists. Your KKK and Nazis are people we have fought wars against. They're also flat fucking wrong. I have zero sympathy and little interest in pseudo intellectual parsing. We've twisted the constitution to fight the WoT. I support applying that to fucking Nazis and the KKK
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-13-2017 at 11:25 AM.

It's funny how four people showed up and called me a racist yet when I made a detailed post showing what huge hypocrites they are not a single one even bothered to refute any of my points and just kept up the racist name calling bullshit. Classic Democrats.

Simple. Bernie Sanders isn't advocating physically harming anyone. The KKK had/has(like the car ramming) of violence against minority groups. Here's a pleasant picture...

Brave white men slaying evil minorities

But who gives a shit about a bunch of dead n*ggers, right Tgo01 !

You're racist Tg. I'm not going to debate it with you. You need to man up and own it.
    "You believe in freedom of speech, Tgo01. Something I can't agree with when said speech hurts my fee fees."

Duly noted.

Bernie and BLM aren't terrorists.
    I see how this cute game is played. So we just ignore all of the bad shit members of these groups commit because they haven't been labeled a terrorist group?

How about the various black nationalist groups that HAVE been labeled as hate groups and have been murdering white people? All those members need to be thrown in Guantanamo as well?

You're KKK and Nazis are people we have fought wars against.
    Wait so now I'm part of the KKK? Again this faux outrage is amusing me. "Oh a Sanders supporter shot up a baseball game filled with Republicans? Meh...I can't be bothered to give a shit. BUT A WHITE NATIONALIST HIT PEOPLE WITH THIS CAR?! OMG OUTRAGE OUTRAGE OUTRAGE. WE NEED TO LITERALLY MURDER THEM ALL."

Get the fuck out of here.

Black supremacists aren't threatening this country. White folks have done incalculable damage recently and they're energized by their racist fucking President.

It won't happen, because of our racist President and his little victimized snowflake pussy supporters, but I do wish they'd bring down the full weight of the DoJ on your little racist bros out there with their torches and cosplay shields. Take the enforcement tools created to fight terrorists and apply it with the same enthusiasm to our American terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

At least some of trumps people aren't puppets. He'll probably get fired.

President Donald Trump’s national security adviser said the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, ‘‘meets the definition of terrorism.’’

H.R. McMaster told ABC’s ‘‘This Week’’ that ‘‘anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism.’’

"You believe in freedom of speech, Tgo01. Something I can't agree with when said speech hurts my fee fees."

Duly noted.

I see how this cute game is played. So we just ignore all of the bad shit members of these groups commit because they haven't been labeled a terrorist group?

How about the various black nationalist groups that HAVE been labeled as hate groups and have been murdering white people? All those members need to be thrown in Guantanamo as well?

Wait so now I'm part of the KKK? Again this faux outrage is amusing me. "Oh a Sanders supporter shot up a baseball game filled with Republicans? Meh...I can't be bothered to give a shit. BUT A WHITE NATIONALIST HIT PEOPLE WITH THIS CAR?! OMG OUTRAGE OUTRAGE OUTRAGE. WE NEED TO LITERALLY MURDER THEM ALL."

Get the fuck out of here.
    If Sanders espoused the killing and terrorizing of other Americans you might have a point. If BLM espoused the killing and terrorizing of other Americans you might have a point. But they don't. So you don't have a point.

The guy in the car is an individual who needs to be locked up because he is a threat to society at large. The guy who shot up the Republican baseball game needs to be locked up because he is a threat to society at large. The guy who ambushed and killed a cop needs to be locked up because he is a threat to society at large. And everyone else who harms, kills, or terrorizes other Americans. Not because of their political beliefs.

If any group espouses the same things the KKK does they get locked up. The KKK has had too much freedom for to long. It's time to stop turning a blind eye to them and treat them like what they are. Terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If BLM espoused the killing and terrorizing of other Americans you might have a point. But they don't. So you don't have a point.
    Are we already forgetting BLM groups marching calling for dead cops and saying to fry pigs (cops) like bacon? How quickly we forget when it doesn't suit our narrative.

You also don't think black supremacist groups call for the deaths and murders of non-blacks? Okay, guy. Whatever you need to get through this day.